Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member

Has Winny ever made any of you sick?

Man I tried some winny about a year ago, man it made me sick as a dog, maybe it was some bad stuff, I had to end up givin it to a friend, and I am sure he took the rest of it. Have any of you had this experience? It was my first time using Winny, and I haven't used it since. I am afraid to? Am I being gun shy or is it like that with some people?

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

sometimes

some labs purity standards aren't always up to par.you will hear alot of guys say when they start mexican shit that they get a "juice flu".i get it sometimes.but i just keep taking and it goes away in a day or two.if i get the flu like feelign from it i just take theraflu for liek two days and i feel better.try not to take antibiotics because then when you get the REAL flu your body may have a tolerance to them when you need them

gearedup is offline RETIRED VET R.I.P.
    I never get sick off of it! I always take the tabs though!

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    partyboy, you get that because of that nasty ass halotestin shit! as for winny making me sick, it's never happened in two cycles. sorry bro

sp33dg33k is offline Member
    one of my buddies complained of stomach pains but i don't really believe it was the winstrol . probably gas from all the protien shakes he drinks.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

yeah

i never had it from winstrol but w/ some oil based things i have once or twice.thats' weird w/ teh winny

Well maybe it was my f?cked up metabolism. I was injectin in my azz, I think I might have had some dirty chit. Course I wasn't aware as Dane mentioned previously that it is water based hince easier for bacteria to grow but it was supposidly brand new sealed and everything. Oh well, I may try again, who knows thanks for the input fellas.

El Rey is offline New Member

sick from winny

never have noticed that. And have both oral and inj. Like the stuff. Hey, wait a minute Sicilian, are you the guy injecting into his O ring????? That could do it! (now don't go all 'roid ragy on me, just a joke)

yeah Ray how did ya know? geeezeeee..
    Well I have no idea, could it be that it was just some bad chit? The Winny did kind of have an odor to it now that I think about it, and me not being the Winstrol expert here, is that normal for it to have an odor? I don't mean to sound like an idiot here, but just found it weird too. Course again this has been like 2 years ago when I did do it, but I still remember the feeling that it gave me.

Thread Information