Thread: * Proviron

omnipotent is offline Banned

Question * Proviron

So i've Read that proviron works as an anti- e during a cycle as well as give testosterone a boost .

so what i wanted to know if its a good idea to run it with 700 mg/wk of test e .. and how much would i need to run etc .

goose is offline Banned
    I run Proviron in all my cycles and include it in PCT.I always include an other anti E for full Security,depending on the cycle,I dose at 50mgs but this is with an other anti E.If your going to use it on it`s own I would use a decent dose of (100-200mgs/day), depending how sensitive you are.

goose4..

Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    I run Proviron in all my cycles and include it in PCT.I always include an other anti E for full Security,depending on the cycle,I dose at 50mgs but this is with an other anti E.If your going to use it on it`s own I would use a decent dose of (100-200mgs/day), depending how sensitive you are.

goose4..
    thankz for the post , well i dont want it to be JUST for anti - e purposes , in the steroid profile it says it helps cut fat and help free test go to muscles so i want it to give me a little bit of those effects also .. im not really prone to gyno .. my first 2 cycles i never used an anti E .. had no problem .

goose is offline Banned
    Proviron has many Multiple befits,quite an amazing drug,you won`t be dispointed,make sure you keep it in PCT as it will keep (or in my case increase) your libido.My next PCT which will be quite soon, I will increase my Proviron to 150mgs.

goose4..

Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    Proviron has many Multiple befits,quite an amazing drug,you won`t be dispointed,make sure you keep it in PCT as it will keep (or in my case increase) your libido.My next PCT which will be quite soon, I will increase my Proviron to 150mgs.

goose4..
    thanks goose , i apprciate your feedback .. im excited i start my cycle in liek 3 weeks yay

Glory604 is offline Junior Member
    thanks for the info, i didnt know that

Thread Information