newbiroidsta is offline Junior Member

Question Am i training hard enough

After training i am normally sore for two days but after training last night i woke up tyred but not really sore, is this the roids or am i not training hard enough.

He-man is offline Junior Member
    Doms has nothing to do with how hard you train.Go for progression everytime you train and if diet is in order the weights will go up hence muscle = BIGGER.Well over a period of time.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    when Im on juice I dont get as sore.. or hardly sore at all..

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    What you are talking about is muscle soreness, and juice has nothing to do with that. Juice will make you able to train harder which increases the chances of experiencing muscle soreness, but juice is not why muscle soreness occurs. It is usually people that have just started training that experience side effects as such. This is because their body isn't used to what it's going through. However, even people that have trained for a while can go through this too. It just depends on the one. What you are experiencing is totally normal.

All the best.

-Gear

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    but why always when I start a cycle I stop getting sore.. no matter how hard I train and then in PCT i get more sore with lighter training? I think many others agree here.. i think..

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    I dont know,I always get sore,been training for over 20 yrs and if im not sore the next day then to me I didnt train hard enough.you should be sore every god damn day if you ask me.if not you are cheating yourself.

as a matter of fact I train in the AM and am usually sore by the evening.

UFGator01 is offline Banned
    Eat lots of protein, get on some creatine for faster recovery, protein factory has p12 formula works pretty well, your going to be sore no matter what though no way around that but you can help a little bit.

Thread Information