jeagles1 is offline Junior Member

Serious help needed!! LOW TEST LEVELS 1 Year Later

I just got a blood test back from my doctor who did not know I took steroids but because I am 22 asked for routine blood work. I have not been on steroids for about a year now and after my last cycle I followed PCT to a T. Anyway my good cholesteral came back at a value of 19! Even worse my test level came back at 40! YES 40! My liver functions are OK and everythign else came back fine as well. I have to go back next Tuesday to meet with the Doc but I am freaking out. Has this happen to anyone else. FEEDBACK WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.

THANKS IN ADVANCE

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    i would do another PCT of clomid nolvadex and l-dex. if this don't work you may have to go on HRT

JR.SHRED is offline Associate Member
    Stocky whats up man

sorry with the posts problem with my pc
    Last edited by ][-][ ][-][ ][-][; 02-21-2006 at 02:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    i would do another PCT of clomid nolvadex and l-dex. if this don't work you may have to go on HRT

I agree but stocky can he go with HCG 500i.u before he start the actual pct i think it would help what do you think??

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

I agree but stocky can he go with HCG 500i.u before he start the actual pct i think it would help what do you think??

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree.. seen some good results on HCG + nolva treatment on former BB's in the same situation.. I mean I have seen some reports somewhere, maybe pubmed..

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    What did you doctor suggest?

You may be eligible for HRT/TRT?

diezell is offline Senior Member
    do another pct!!!

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    have you ever had your test levels read before.you may just have low test levels naturally
    you havent done a cycle in 1yr and you did pct,even if you didnt your levels would have gotten back to normal on their own in that time.

get another test done if it reads the same go see an endo.dont think another pct will do much in the long run

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by diezell
    do another pct!!!
    Yes, clomid and nolva will rapidly get your cholesterol into very healthy ranges and get your testosterone levels up. If you liver is fine like you say, then after a PCT you wont have any problems. Dont overreact bro.

stuball is offline Banned
    What should be the test levels of a 23 year old ?

goose is offline Banned
    I would run tribex and red kat full time,they will help you restore testosterone production.

goose4..

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by stuball
    What should be the test levels of a 23 year old ?
    I would believe their beginning to decrease at this age. Puberty is when they reach their peak levels, then a decline begins to occur.

fitguy is offline Anabolic Member
    does that mean that the guy may be impotent like forever ?

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Most doctors that understand steroids and PCT suggest after 4 months there is no more boost possible from clomid... just like clomid actually has minimal testosterone effects on those who've never taken steroids, it can increase sperm count in any case. After a year sounds like the guy has semi-permanently damaged his manhood.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    I would run tribex and red kat full time,they will help you restore testosterone production.

goose4..
    Get rid of the tribex... it boosts aromatase more then it does testosterone and the increased estrogen production causes inhibition of testosterone in men. Tribulis is better for women, hense why its called Spanish Fly.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jeagles1
    I just got a blood test back from my doctor who did not know I took steroids but because I am 22 asked for routine blood work. I have not been on steroids for about a year now and after my last cycle I followed PCT to a T. Anyway my good cholesteral came back at a value of 19! Even worse my test level came back at 40! YES 40! My liver functions are OK and everythign else came back fine as well. I have to go back next Tuesday to meet with the Doc but I am freaking out. Has this happen to anyone else. FEEDBACK WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.

THANKS IN ADVANCE
    How long was your last run and what were the average dosages?

daytrader is offline Member
    WHOA!!.... Bump id like to here how this happened if he ran a standard first cycle AND did PCT..... How do you fellas suspect this happened?? Is this a rare case?

Hey buddy do you feel any different than when you did your first cycle? Because like one guy said MAYBE you naturally are low on the test to begin with

Well to reply to some of the questions asked....

1. My cycle went as follows

Dbol cycled for first 4 weeks
    Test Prop 300 mg a week for 10 weeks
    Deca 200 mg a week for 6 weeks
    nolvadex at 20 mg a day

PCT for 5 weeks

including clomid and nolvadex

I felt great until about 6 months after I stoped PCT. Then I lost about everything I gained and I had no motivation to lift eventhough my diet was in check and all. Always tired and never motivated to do anything.

And a correction this was my second cycle and it was ran a year after my first which was just test prop for 8 weeks and than proper PCT. I have followed everything by the book so that is why I am so nervous,

bump...........
    Last edited by jeagles1; 02-22-2006 at 11:19 AM.

anything else here guys or shoudl I not worry so much?

Hit the pct again & do the blood test again then you will know if you have to worry if the pct didnt work go & see a doctor its the only smart solution if the pct didnt work.

good luck,

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

test74 is offline New Member
    Hey bro, I was shut down hard also for 6 months, i had my test levels at 27 which is lower than yours. I also did PCT after and i thought i was shut down. I figured out what works for me in terms of PCT, everybody is different and people react differently to certain things, thats what you have to remember. I went to a doctor that knows his shit when it comes to Steroids and PCT. he put me on HCG at 1500 iu 3x a week for 2 weeks and then 2000 iu for my 3rd week, along with 20mgs of nolvadex for 8 weeks and clomid at 100mgs a day for 10 weeks, and aromasin at 25mgs a day for 8 weeks. After all was said and done, my levels are back to 375 which is in the normal range. But most people will disagree with what i have to say, but everyone elses advice didnt work, but this did.

Thread Information