valcon is offline Associate Member

sore winstrol injections

hey Guys . I was wondering if anyone could help me ? when i inject winstrol ,i get this huge lump that is terribily sore for a couple of weeks, it puts me at stop on my workouts. has anyone ever had this to happen? it happens to me everytime. can i just drink this winstrol and get the same results with no extra sides? thanks in advance

MUSCLEMAD is offline New Member
    That happens to me too, make sure you rub real good around the area were injected, that helps somewhat, as far as drinking the winny I dont think you could, then again I dont know.

velvetlion is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MUSCLEMAD
    That happens to me too, make sure you rub real good around the area were injected, that helps somewhat, as far as drinking the winny I dont think you could, then again I dont know.
    I haven't seen a drink Winny post in awhile.

Yes, you can drink Winny.

bro a couple things could be going on with this lump and they are correctable. One is the duration of pushing in the winnie... needs to be slow u could go as slow as 30 seconds per cc. Next rubbing like muscle said will help. other things like heat packs will help.
    If this still continues it could mean that ur not deep enough into the muscle and its gettin trapped between the skin and muscle. This is why rubbing helps. it will spread it through the muscle and not let it leak (for lack of a better word) out of the inject hole and closer to the skin. hope this helps
    -wild

Chookster is offline Associate Member
    winny seem to be one of the worst for irritated injection sites for me. thats why i choose to drink it. ummm the milky flavor

vincor is offline Associate Member
    I hate the winny shot. Always hurts like hell. I also ended up drinking it for the last 2 weeks of my cycle.

MUSCLEMAD is offline New Member

Thumbs up

good info wildcat, I will slow down the process to 30 seconds,

Thanks!

velvetlion is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by vincor
    I hate the winny shot. Always hurts like hell. I also ended up drinking it for the last 2 weeks of my cycle.
    Goes good with egg whites and oatmeal.

valcon is offline Associate Member

winny

thanks for the info, i will slow down

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by valcon
    hey Guys . I was wondering if anyone could help me ? when i inject winstrol ,i get this huge lump that is terribily sore for a couple of weeks, it puts me at stop on my workouts. has anyone ever had this to happen? it happens to me everytime. can i just drink this winstrol and get the same results with no extra sides? thanks in advance

i can imagine that shooting winni depot would be pretty uncomfortable. its not like normal oil based roids, its literally crystalzs in water, knda like test suspension.

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    btw, ive heard that drinking winstrol works exactly as well as takng tabs of it. ive never tried it though.

Thread Information