Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    biggie_mo is offline New Member

Exclamation Winstrol and Eq stack need help

i was considering taking a cycle of winstrol and eq and i was wondering if that would affect blood pressure and stuff like that.. the reason why i ask is because i have a history of high blood pressure and diabetes in my family ....so if i could get any sort of info on the cycle like if its fine that'd be awsome.....thanks

MO

j martini is offline Member
    EQ will increase blood pressure to a degree by increasing red blood cell count.

Thats not a great cycle you have there anyway Test prop75mg ED for 8-10 weeks would be good with the use of an AI like letro or aromasin to control whatever water retention may occur as water retention will increase blood pressure, obviously stay away from orals like DBol are Anadrol if blood pressur is a concern.

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    As j martini stated, I would go with some sort of test in that cycle. Now in my experience with EQ it didnt cause bloat, if it did it was so minor I couldnt tell. Now, what is your cycle experience?

biggie_mo is offline New Member
    thanks alot guys......no experience

Test is going to be just as hard if not harder on your BP. Test and EQ both increase RBC + test bloats you, making BP go up even more.

Thread Information