vestax is offline Member

will an anti-e INCREASE DHT?

Since we are closing one of the pathways of test converting to estrogen, hypothetically speaking shouldn't more convert to dht?

by closing both these pathways so the test cannot convert to estrogen or dht (or it only converts in small amounts) what pathway does the normal test take?

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vestax
    Since we are closing one of the pathways of test converting to estrogen, hypothetically speaking shouldn't more convert to dht?

by closing both these pathways so the test cannot convert to estrogen or dht (or it only converts in small amounts) what pathway does the normal test take?
    Well technically neither are ever being closed completely. By taking an ai or dht blocker it will minimize the conversion not eliminate.

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member

good question ! but now i have to fly to other city.

vestax is offline Member
    bump for any help? I would rather not take anti-Es if it was risking losing my hair.... I notice while on Anti-Es facial hair grows faster than when not on...

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    bump for any help? I would rather not take anti-Es if it was risking losing my hair.... I notice while on Anti-Es facial hair grows faster than when not on...
    So, you'd rather have a beard and some titties rather then a beard and no boobies? Seems to me that if you are really concerned about it then take both an anti-e and an alpha blocker. Personally, I'd rather have a thinning hair line rather then some boobies. I play with myself enough as it is, if I had boobies, I'd never leave my house and get fired from work for not showing up cause I was too preoccupied playing with my new boobies whilst jerking it! LOL.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    My libido also seems to improve. Just a shift in the estrogen to androgen ratios. May be a slight increase in DHT conversion, but nothing of much significance.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    High estrogen levels is actually "bad" for the hairline, if you are prone.

Facial hair growth? Cry me a river and shave!

vestax is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    High estrogen levels is actually "bad" for the hairline, if you are prone.

Facial hair growth? Cry me a river and shave!
    Not facial hair growth that worries me, try after my last cycle I got a nasty "beard" on my back. I am not prone to gyno in the least. I take exemestane bc I like the idea of the increased IGF1 levels- not to drop my estrogen.

So yes, I would rather have normal IGF1 levels than no body hair and facial hair.

I am also not prone to MPB in the least.

Not facial hair growth that worries me, try after my last cycle I got a nasty "beard" on my back. I am not prone to gyno in the least. I take exemestane bc I like the idea of the increased IGF1 levels- not to drop my estrogen.

So yes, I would rather have normal IGF1 levels than no body hair and facial hair.

I am also not prone to MPB in the least.
    If you are not prone to MPB, dont sweat a thing, as far as your hair in concern.

By the way, "laser-treatment" will remove your bodyhair for good, its pretty expensive though.

vestax is offline Member
    Laser treatment is supposedly great....BUT you cant juice after it or it comes back. It's about 2400$ CDN to get your chest/abdomen/back done which isnt TOO bad. It fvcking kills though- by no means "painless" as advertised. At that price I think its better to get electrolysis which hurts just as much except I think it causes a chemical change in the cell so that it wont grow back.

I was thinking this though....you know that nizoral shampoo that they put on your scalp to prevent hair-loss?

What about putting it on parts of your body like chest to prevent hair growth....has any body tried that?

Laser treatment is supposedly great....BUT you cant juice after it or it comes back. It's about 2400$ CDN to get your chest/abdomen/back done which isnt TOO bad. It fvcking kills though- by no means "painless" as advertised. At that price I think its better to get electrolysis which hurts just as much except I think it causes a chemical change in the cell so that it wont grow back.

I was thinking this though....you know that nizoral shampoo that they put on your scalp to prevent hair-loss?

What about putting it on parts of your body like chest to prevent hair growth....has any body tried that?
    Which steroids do you get increased hair-growth from? (Testosterone I would think.) Maybe you should try to go very low on test in cycles(replacment dose like) and use higher amount of other drugs.

(Never heard that Nizoral shampo is effective here.)

Have you tried waxing?

vestax is offline Member
    Ya I get it waxed...it still comes back though...theres also spirinolactane (i think?) that people use as a topical shampoo

Test, Tren were the worst.....I probably wouldnt give up tren for the world though

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member

anyway you can block both.
    example aromasin plus dutasteride.

vestax is offline Member
    I have duta...but I am afraid of the few months of thinning you have when first jumping onto it. I wish I got finasteride instead.

Thread Information