mekay224 is offline New Member

healthy foods on a cycle

I am new to this and i am a very bad eater like i love wendys and i cant seem to eat good does anyone know what are some good things i could go shopping for

added_juice is offline New Member
    Welcome aboard bro,
    I am pretty new to the site as well. First, let me say stick to this site, there a lot of knowledgeable people hear that will give you great advice. As far as the food thing, I 'm sure there a guys that know alot more than me about proper nutrition while cycling. Depending on your size, goals and cycle you should take in anywhere from 4000-7000 calories a day. Don't get too excited
    yet, it can't all be Wendy's. Personally, I stay away from fast food other than the occasinal chicken sandwich. You need plenty of protein bro, white meat chicken, tuna, moderate amounts of red meats(some people will disagree with me on that), get some protein bars. I like Nitro-Tech, good taste, low in sugar. If you're really hittin the gym hard (with or without AS) you should be takin in about 1.5-2g per lb of body weight. Gotta get carbs in there too but at the right times. I like oatmeal in the mornings, gives me a little extra energy in the gym. Try to stay awat from too much sugar. Try grain or wheat bread, whole grain rice. I stay away from real fatty foods. Especially those high in saturated fat and trans fat. I love oysters and sardines and they are a good source of omega-3 fatty acids.

This is something you should have figured out well before you start cycling. Don't wait until you start to get your diet down. Look around, read, ask questions. The info is out there bro, use it. I'm sure you'll get som good posts here from some other ppl as well.

Late
    Last edited by added_juice; 02-23-2006 at 11:20 AM.

Sorry Bro, I think I jumped the gun a little. I've been up for over 2 days...maybe I'm delirious. I just looked at your post again and realized you said nothing about AS. Same rules still aply tho, except for the amount of calories. I think you can lower that if you're not cycling.
    Last edited by added_juice; 02-23-2006 at 11:35 AM.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by added_juice
    Sorry Bro, I think I jumped the gun a little. I've been up for over 2 days...maybe I'm delirious.
    Rest is just as important as food for growth and recovery, FYI.

Yea, I know bro. I'm not on right now. I am in Iraq so sometimes I don't get much rest. That is one reason I am holding off on startin a cycle. Good lookin out bro

I looked again and he did ask about cycling....I really gotta sleep!!!

Thread Information