Hlywudguy is offline New Member

Test E + Anavar??

This is my first cycle, started 2 ks ago...
    wk 1-8 (maybe 10):
    500mg Enantato 350 wkly
    50 mg Anavar ED

I'm 6', 200lbs, 50 years old; OK body. Goal is to CUT, not gain weight. So far, so good I guess (just 2 weeks in)... Q: Anyting else I should be doing?? I'm hearing alot anout Nolvadex throughout the cycle?? Of course, I will do PCT after cycle is complete.

SOME CONFIRMATION GREATLY APPRCIATED: FIRST CYCLE. :

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    The Nolva will help block any estrogen related side effects from the Test Enan aromotasing, yes. But the Anavar wont cause this problem.

If your cutting, make sure your diet is high in clean calories whilst also having an effective cardio routine. AS wont burn fat on their own, their simply an aid.

You may want to add an AI to eliminate most of the water retention also. A type II AI would be prefferred. Letro, L-Dex, Arimidex or Aromasin .

Anavar could be used at the start of the cycle or at the end, leading right upto PCT. This is what I'd favour. 60mg/ED leading to PCT, run for the final 6-8 weeks. But, if you've started, no problem.

Testosterone Enanthate isnt ideal for bulking, but can be used effectively. Your running it with Var, which is a good aid in cutting, whilst making lean quality gains also. Prop would have been better, due to its ability to hold little water weight with its use.

So... YES on adding the Nolvadex ... AND add an AI?? I am feeling kind of bloated... the AI would run throughout the cycle, WITH the Nolvadex?? Do you have a preferred AI?? Dosage??

An AI can be obtained from the site sponsor, AR-R . Which is located at the top left of the screen, a banner.

I dont know how sensitive to estrogen relates side your are, so I cant decide what to run. I'd go with running, L-Dex 0.5mg/ED or Aromasin 20mg/ED. Letro is very effective but may cause joint problems, something one wants to avoid considering your age.

Nolva can be run at 10-20mg/ED, but isnt a good compound to combat water retention, only gyno.

Thanks... I have a good source...

I am going to add Nolvaldex and L-Dex at the levels you suggested. I've heard good things about L-Dex... And I run them consistently throughout the rest of my cycle, CORRECt?? No pyramiding?? THANK YOU

No pyramiding anything. Its old school.

Thanks for your help. I have gained abput 10 lbs (not what I wanted) , but my body fat has already dropped to 18% (from 25%)... I feel good about everything so far.

You think the "bloated" feeling will subside with the AIs and Nolvadex ?? Any other suggestions for the bloated feeling??

Thread Information