Thread: WHEN for Clen?

WyldeMan is offline New Member

WHEN for Clen?

Reading thru the handbook, didn't see it specifically addressed (but asked numerous times).

Last questions I need to know before starting:

As a first timer, what is the most I want to be taking at a time? I know how to build up to a higher dose BUT at which doseage should I start splitting it up into 2 or 3 sprays? On Day 2, would I do two sprays at a time to get my 40mcgs, or do them spaced out?

And when I start spacing out the sprays, how long in between? And is it dangerous to take it within 1-2 hours of cardio (low intensity, 60 minutes)

I lift at night, so they won't be taken close to that time.

Thanks

Dr.primo is offline Junior Member
    spread it out from morning till around noon or you'll never get to sleep, i wouldnt sugest doing cardio on clen but if you have to, keep your heart rate low(120-130bpm)

WyldeMan is offline New Member
    Thanks for that note - I didn't see that in anything I read, and I just went thru the handbook this evening. It only mentioned not to do HIIT style and stay at a moderate pace

I have been walking for an hour keeping my HR between 100-128, 3x per week but without any supplements. So when on clen , I can skip the cardio and it'll basically do the job for me?
    Last edited by WyldeMan; 02-24-2006 at 12:13 AM.

Thread Information