LAGMuXle is offline Member

6 Months Off and nipples are starting to itch again...

Hey Bros,

I have been off for about 6 Months now.

About 3 weeks ago, I ended my SECOND PCT consisting of:

Nolva 30mg ED
    Letro 2.5mg for 7 days, 1.25mg for 5 days, then .5mg ED for remainder of 4 weeks.

Just the other day, about two days ago to more specific, my nipples became very sensitive and seem puffy, and ITCH like crazy.

Someone mentioned to me "estrogen rebound" because I may have taken too much letro... any thoughts on this?

I can't tell if it's lumps, or just normal tissue and some fat around the nipples. Nothing is "rock hard" but there is tissue surrounding my nipples.

Should I do another PCT? This time using clomid? I have plenty of that. But will that reduce the puffy nipples and any bumps that may be developing?

I do not have a doctor to visit locally. I've checked with the local gym and there aren't any doctors nearby that know what they are talking about.. they just want to lecture. So, I thought I would post here to see what you guys had to say.

Thanks in advance,

LAGMuXle

Bump guys... kind of important. Kind of nervous.

UCFTransam is offline Junior Member
    *bump for the guy

Swisher509 is offline New Member
    yea man same problem, i can rub my nipples and it looks normal tho bump

jamphoo is offline Junior Member
    I would like to know to I have been off for two months and now nips are burning finished pct 3 weeks ago have doc appointmant Fri foor blood work maybe it will show why.

Ok guys this is what I've come up with.

I've done a little bit of reading in the PCT forum, which is where I posted this a second time.

We all may be experiencing the same thing... here is what I've come to believe is my personal situation;

Estrogen rebound.

Some of you may have heard of this before. This is when your body's natural estrogen production is shut down by an anti-estrogen such as Letrozole . When you come off of the Letrozole, you need to continue Nolva for a couple of weeks to "slowly" allow your estrogen to build back up. If you discontinue both on the same day (as I did) you will create an estrogen rebound, where your body produces more estrogen than needed. Thus, causing you to have gyno symptoms, or any other related symptoms.

I am going to do a third PCT soon consisting of:

Wks 1-3: 25mg Aromasin ED
    Wks 1-5: 40mg Nolva ED

Due to aromasins irreversible aspects, it should lower my estrogen to the correct state and not allow a sudden estrogen rebound.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

LAGMuXle

Thread Information