Thread: cycle thoughts

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member

cycle thoughts

cycle exp: 3 as i can recall did 1 test e cycle, 1 test e/dbol and 1 test e/winny.
    23 y/o - 6' 200lbs btwn 12-16%bf

i know the consensus on here is either "cutter" or "bulking" and you cant cut and build at the same time. that being said i want to do a cycle that will put on lean mass but set me up nicely into cutting season. i was thinking prop(front load)/deca /test e and for PCT using clen and letro or nolva. my thinking is that i can put on 10-15 of lean muscle and then during PCT i can lose 5-10lbs of fat because of the clen. my goal is to be around 200lbs with 9-10% bf. i used the search and am still a lil confused about the prop application. its 50-75mg ED not EOD? and how many weeks is a front load and how many bottles would i need assuming a 10cc bottle. as far as the deca and test E amounts im thinking 400mgs of test E and 300mgs of deca a week for 10 weeks not starting the test e till after the front load i guess? flame away, constructive criticism will be much appreciated.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Your diet will determine lean mass. As for calculating your quantities... that is simple math.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Your diet will determine lean mass. As for calculating your quantities... that is simple math.

agreed also if your running prop for the first 4 week's untill the test e kick's in is called a kickstart to your cycle not a fron't load.

a front load is when you take double the amount of a compound (normaly long ester's) for the first 1 or 2 week's to build blood level's up quicker

ahh thanks guys. and thanks for the jargon correction. as for the simple math what sort of amounts are we talking here? does prop come in 10cc bottles where each cc equals...... im not sure have 0 experience. just dont want to buy the incorrect amount.

i know ill need 2 bottles of test E(200mgs/cc) and 1 bottle of deca (300mgs/cc)

my diet is clean now im a pretty good eater,but it will be cleaner when i start the cycle. im a "healthy" eater so ill just need to cut out fruits, juices and milk....not ideal cutting stuff lol.

does it sound like a good idea overall?

Quote Originally Posted by biglouie250
    ahh thanks guys. and thanks for the jargon correction. as for the simple math what sort of amounts are we talking here? does prop come in 10cc bottles where each cc equals...... im not sure have 0 experience. just dont want to buy the incorrect amount.

i know ill need 2 bottles of test E(200mgs/cc) and 1 bottle of deca (300mgs/cc)

my diet is clean now im a pretty good eater,but it will be cleaner when i start the cycle. im a "healthy" eater so ill just need to cut out fruits, juices and milk....not ideal cutting stuff lol.

does it sound like a good idea overall?

it depend's how your test prop is concentrated it could come in 50,75,100mg we don't know

per cc right? so if it were 50mg/cc that would mean the bottle would only last for 10 days, so id need like 3 bottles of it? or should i use a less dose? and i know not to ask prices etc, but is it relatively expensive compared to the other stuff i listed?

per cc right? so if it were 50mg/cc that would mean the bottle would only last for 10 days, so id need like 3 bottles of it? or should i use a less dose? and i know not to ask prices etc, but is it relatively expensive compared to the other stuff i listed?

i wouldent take any less than 50mg ed

also if it's a UGL it will more than likely be dosed at 100mg

thanks man i really appreciate it so i guess from all the advice id go with a cycle like this:

wk1-4 test prop 50mg ED
    wk1-10 deca 300mg/week (should i split to 150mgs 2x a week?)
    week 4-14 test E 400mgs/week (should i split it 200mgs 2x a week?)

also pin sizes and gauges for all these guys? is there a universal size and gauge that will work with all? thoughts on my PCT idea with clen ?

thanks man i really appreciate it so i guess from all the advice id go with a cycle like this:

wk1-4 test prop 50mg ED
    wk1-10 deca 300mg/week (should i split to 150mgs 2x a week?)
    week 4-14 test E 400mgs/week (should i split it 200mgs 2x a week?)

also pin sizes and gauges for all these guys? is there a universal size and gauge that will work with all? thoughts on my PCT idea with clen?

week1-14 test e or the test wont kick in till week 8-10

ok thanks dude. nice avatar, looking big.

ok thanks dude. nice avatar, looking big.

no problem

and thanx mate

Thread Information