juicetexas is offline Junior Member

First cycle need some input

I have been lifting hard core for about 2 years and I am wanting to try some juice. I am a bit guy 6'2" 230lbs I want a cutting gear I don't want to bulk up too much more I just want to keep what I have and loose the fat on top. I do cardio 4 times a week for an hr a day and lift like a mad man. I was told that a cycle of winny and clembuterol would do the trick. Any info or opinions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
    Last edited by juicetexas; 02-24-2006 at 12:09 PM.

Before we talk about juice, what does your diet look like?

What will cut you up is not the winny the trick in your diet & cardio i dont see that you need AAS if you want that goal just make a smart strict diet with good ol' cardio & you will be happy.Also clen is good its not a steroid go to the Educational forum & read about it.

good luck,

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

juicetexas is offline Junior Member
    I have done a lot of research on both. I am on a high proten diet a bowl of special k with Nitro Teck, Cell Teck, and 5 pills of NO2 for breakfast, work out, then a can of tuna with 6 egg whites, with another nitro teck and another 5 NO2. For lunch another can of tuna ant 12 egg whites. a salad for a snack and a chicken brest with veggies and 12 egg whites for dinner. Is this enough or am I doing it all wrong?

Thread Information