Thread: roid rage

kfont12 is offline Associate Member

roid rage

what do you guys think about getting a script of a mild benzo or an ssri like lexapro to help with short temper/rage when on juice?

WelshWarrior is offline Senior Member
    I think it's in the head. A real man can control his temper.

usamm is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kfont12
    what do you guys think about getting a script of a mild benzo or an ssri like lexapro to help with short temper/rage when on juice?

While you're at it why don't you get a prescription to stop the embedding of steroids in your DNA. lol Do you listen to everything the media says? Now, if you were an ASSHOLE before getting on juice, you'll probably be even worse on, but there is no roid rage .

Thor'sHammer is offline New Member
    Roid rage is a myth.I am more short tempered when I'm off then when I'm on gear.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Thor'sHammer
    Roid rage is a myth.I am more short tempered when I'm off then when I'm on gear.
    yah, seriously.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    High levels of estrogen have been linked to increased agressiveness... take the right ratio of anti-e's during your cycle. It's hard not to have mood-related effects when you are increasing total hormone levels in your body... but you just have to know how to be a nice guy Practice your "How to Win Friends and Influence People" skills

IMO - it is better to try not to get carried away with too many drugs at one time... self control and overall maturity are the big issues here. Never blame temper outburst on AAS - blame it on your lack of self discipline and interpersonal skills...

UCFTransam is offline Junior Member
    I don't know about a myth, like warrior says increased hormones can mess you up.

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    The funniest (and saddest) thing I've ever seen in my entire life was that gay kid on MTV who never workout out yelling at everyone at that club that he was going to "roid rage on their asses".

I'm sure he didn;t use proper PCT and now has the nice set of titties he's always wanted.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    Practice your "How to Win Friends and Influence People" skills
    Holy shit man I thought the people who have read that book are few and far between. Got a reference copy laying around here somewhere...

IMO - it is better to try not to get carried away with too many drugs at one time... self control and overall maturity are the big issues here. Never blame temper outburst on AAS - blame it on your lack of self discipline and interpersonal skills...
    That's very sound advice. Everbody wants someone else to blame other then themselves when shit hits the fan. Man up and take responsibility for your actions.

i dont know if i believe in rage exactly. when on a cycle i do get in more fights and small stuff seem to get to me a lot quicker, but thinking back about it i think instead of rage its confidence. maybe that one thinks theyre more of a badass than they normally do or that they know they have shit runnin through them that will help them out when it comes crunch time. does that make sense?

pelly789 is offline Member
    like arnold says "YOU LACK DICIPLINE" haha theres no such thing as roid rage if anything i felt more relaxed and easy going while on cycle just a myth bro

heavyhitter08 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MAXIMA5

wow, this link is hilarious

SEBASTOP is offline Associate Member
    Denial, denial denial. Looka here: Maybe "Roid Rage " is NOT the most appropiate or the best explanatory term but it is VERY REAL. Testosterone contributes (by nature's design) to aggression. Can you control it? Some can and some cannot. Does it happen to everybody? Probably not. But don't try to brush it off a myth. It defies all science. My two cents.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by kfont12
    Roid rage is basically a myth. If you get it, it is due to unstable blood levels (like injecting too infrequently) and not the juice itself. Many medical studies show testosterone administration to have no effect on aggression compared to baseline control subjects.

In conclusion, we have found that supraphysiological
    levels of T do not lead to significantly increased aggression
    or mood disturbances.
    Instead, the inability to control one’s
    behavior when such control is required by a particular
    situation was found to significantly predict levels of aggres-
    sion over and above age and T level. Finally, our data for the
    first time have identified an unacceptably high level of
    negative affect experienced by hypogonadal patients before
    and during treatment that requires further investigation.
    Source:
    "Exogenous testosterone , aggression, and mood in eugonadal and
    hypogonadal men"

Daryl B. O’Connor
    John Archer
    W. Morton Hair
    Frederick C.W. Wu

Physiology & Behavior 75 (2002) 557–566

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    I know when my Test levels where in the shitter (a 56) I felt like crap and everyone that crossed my path was a potential victim of my going haywire.. I got my Test levels back normal again and for the most part if you don't do something to really piss me off I am a great guy to be around.

I think if you are an Asshole off cycle you will be an Asshole on cycle but think you are hot shit because you are doing it and you can blame AAS for it

Now Tren is a different story.. (I have heard).

~Old

omnipotent is offline Banned
    myth i tell u

Quote Originally Posted by oldman
    Now Tren is a different story.. (I have heard).
    I have heard this many times, but for me its definently not true. I am very socialable with tren , at least when shooting ED. The only problems I have had is with Drol, but thats b/c I feel like shit on it, so that its that much easier to piss me off when I feel bad.

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    I have heard this many times, but for me its definently not true. I am very socialable with tren, at least when shooting ED. The only problems I have had is with Drol, but thats b/c I feel like shit on it, so that its that much easier to piss me off when I feel bad.

I talked to a guy at my gym and said the exact same thing yesterday when this subject came up. I am not familiar with either so I can't say if true or not.

I think it all comes down to personality and maturity

~Old

smiler is offline Senior Member
    High levels of estrogen have been linked to increased estrogen... take the right ratio of anti-e's during your cycle. It's hard not to have mood-related effects when you are increasing total hormone levels in your body... but you just have to know how to be a nice guy Practice your "How to Win Friends and Influence People" skills

high levels of estrogen have been linked to increased estrogen??? brilliant!
    sorry couldn't resist lol

MasterShake is offline Member
    "MAXIMA5 The funniest (and saddest) thing I've ever seen in my entire life was that gay kid on MTV who never workout out yelling at everyone at that club that he was going to "roid rage on their asses".

SOOO TRUE!!!!! Also funny when his sh!t never arrived from the internet... I can hear him now. "I wonder why www.steriodscam.com never sent my package? I would roid rage on there asses if I had any roids!"

ROID RAGE IS A MEDIA PROPAGANDA JOKE !!! I remember hoping I never "rage" and then found out from experience that I am more confident and never lose my temper at all... MYTH!
    Last edited by MasterShake; 02-25-2006 at 08:02 PM.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    roid rage is a myth

Cranky Tai Rage is true its from
    LACK OF SLEEP FROM TREN NIGHT SWEATS !!

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by smiler
    high levels of estrogen have been linked to increased estrogen??? brilliant!
    sorry couldn't resist lol
    Damn it - I meant aggressiveness! I'll edit it now...

Tiftan090 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    I am very socialable with tren, at least when shooting ED. .
    I know what you mean by this. I've never felt as sociable as I have on tren , its a cool feeling, but it would change throughout the day. A few hours after injection I'd be dying to talk with friends, but later in the day I'd be less sociable than normal. I also found that it went away after about three or four weeks once the progestinic sides set in, and I'd just be cranky and depressed all the time. Pretty interesting though, I've never cared about my friends as much as I did during those episodes. This was fina only BTW ~40mg/day, probably wouldn't have the same kind of effect if test were run with it.

High levels of testosterone help in self-confidence, but roid-rage is a lie.

whatever you want to call it.....my ****ing head gets hot...i start seeing people in a kill box...i took a psychological test...and i had a 99.9% aggression level.....this stuff just makes it fun when someone is being retarded....

with me its not no myth....when i am on this stuff....i am ramped up on this high...anyone crosses my path while on this in the wrong way will go to the hospital.....i am a fighter by heart......when off this stuff it takes longer to ramp me up to curb check their a$$....

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I noticed I seemed to get anoyed about the slightest things and small things anoyed me and stayed on my mind for longer than usual. That was Test at 500mg/wk. PCT is a different story, I'm very moody but thats due to fluctuating hormones. I'm like a girl on her peroid during puberty!

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    to the user, it prolly is described as more confident... assertive..

to others.. a hot head.. raging lunatic LOL

BUT U DONT HAVE TO BE ROIDS TO BE SEEN THIS WAY...

Last year I was working night shift, with a small crew, and we got this hot chick for a co-workers.. everythign was cool, but eventually me and this other 20 something year old, locked antlers..

I was off for 2 years at the time.. We went into high competitiveness mode, being super confident and assertive and trying to make the other feel like shit.
    At first it was fairly even, but soon after i was mopping the floor with his ass, psychologically...

I was crazy confident and basically ran the place, doing what ever i want,, ripping into management etc, .. became the defender of the weak, people on the threshold of being fired, to try to take the edge of the knife a bit.. but..

eventually the word "HOT HEAD" started popping up... IT IS FUN THO!! Just gotta keep your self in check and all will be good ;-)
    Last edited by Pooks; 02-26-2006 at 07:44 AM.

Yeah, and this one time...at band camp....

Thread Information