espiritdecorps is offline New Member

Talking new to the forums

ive been looking over the site the past few weeks or so and i must say this is the best source of information on the net ive ever seen. ive learned so much about AS and havent even read a fraction of the forums out there. any place else with this much knowledge and professionalism would have a 20$ a month fee!! that being said, heres my questionos. i posted earlier but for some reason didnt get a single reply... the fact is im only 18 and plan on starting a short, simple cycle. 200mg of test enanthate for 6-10 weeks. i would like to know (its probaly in here just havent found yet) what are all the risks that make you guys not recomend AS for under 21? this small of a dosage cant possibly mess me up can it? last year i was on 400mg of test prop. for apx 3 weeks and had to slow down cause i was being stupid and was taking like 4x the recomended amt. of androstene each day and i started passin out at the gym. i feel confident in my health that i wont screw myself up but of course im only 18 and desperately need input from the experts. thx

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member

Talking Welcome

Well how bout you start by giving more info like how long you been lifting, how much you weigh, what your goals are, so we can help to guide you on your way.

_SOLID

oh and by the way that's me in the picture

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member

Re: new to the forums

Originally posted by espiritdecorps
    last year i was on 400mg of test prop. for apx 3 weeks and had to slow down cause i was being stupid and was taking like 4x the recomended amt. of androstene each day and i started passin out at the gym.
    is that 400mg test prop ed

Thats one reason not to start too young right there. When I was young I used to think more was always better too. The most important reason is that it could stunt you natural growth and develpment.

more info

well i have been lifting for about four years and used to do a lot of cycling for about five years till i was like 16. my problem now is my consistency... some the past couple years have been a lot of ups and downs, sometimes workin hard and other times not doing much. time is mainly the reason for this problem, i just dont have enough of it. i generally eat good foods and in very good shape. i weigh 170 lbs and am 6 feet tall. im by no means "big" but have a lot of definition. i would just like to develop a plan that includes a big breakfast in the morning with meal replacements thru the afternoon followed by 2-3 small meals at night. i think this can schedule can put things into moderation for me with my age and lack of free time to just eat, lift, eat, and lift some more. i just want to put on mass over the winter and cut it up next summer. ive got a vial of the brovel test. enanthate so how can i add that into my schedule to help me? should it be stacked with a little reforvit b, or will it be ok alone?? looking for all sugestions and critique to my schedule for the better. thx

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    You don't want to hear this but I feel obligated to say for your own good get off it and wait till you're at least 21. We have another 18yo who won't listen to reason and if you ask 20 guys on this forum they'll tellyou the same thing. Be safe and good luck.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator

Re: new to the forums

Originally posted by espiritdecorps
    any place else with this much knowledge and professionalism would have a 20$ a month fee!! :
    We do have a $20 per month fee....just a minute and I'll give you an address where you can send your monthly payments

P

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Everyones going to tell you to wait untill your older. Your bodys natural test should be fine for now you dont want to fuck your growth cycle up and also the marines frown upon doing gear

more help

my problem is my very high metabolism. i can cut up significantly in just a matter of weeks but no matter what i do i cant gain any mass. i have the base i just cant build on it without aid. whta do you guys take besides AS when bulking up? i know nothings gonna come anywhere near the gear but it just pisses me off that i cant bulk. i mean i have the desire to thats pretty much all i want and think about but my body wont let it happen any time soon. so i just stay small for three years and then fulfill my dream?? grrrrrr what supplements are good for mass... none, tried em all

baby mac is offline Associate Member
    Food. Bro, you just need to eat more and add more protein. If youre that lean and want to bulk, you need to eat.

Guaranteed this will put the pounds on you.

breakfast: 4 eggs, 4 slices rye toast oj/milk

snack: 1 Champion heavyweight 900 gainer in whole milk

Lunch: 8-10 oz of beef or chicken/ and pasta or 3 tuna salad sandwiches on rye

snack: 1 Champion heavyweight 900 gainer in whole milk

Pre workout: fruit

Post workout: 5 grams of creatine &
    1 Champion heavyweight 900 gainer in whole milk

Dinner: 10 oz beef or fish sweet potatoe and fibrous veggie

Pre bed: natural peanut butter sandwich

If you can't gain weight on this and you seriously follow it then you have a tape worm

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    If you don't gain weight on that you just get it over with and hang yourself...haha> J/k of course

that is a perfect mass builder diet dumbells, nice job

Prebed snack 2 PB sandwhiches and a glass of whole milk...dude get ready to grow. And if you have a high metabolism, you won't be puttin on alot of fat.

_SOLID

GIVE IT A GO

THANKS GUYS! ILL TAKE IT TO HEART. IF U HAVE ANY MASS BUILDIN TIPS BY ALL MEANS PLEASE POST!!!!!

Lots of Anadrol only kidding

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

pureanger,hahaha

don't incourage him,hahaa.thats' all he needs,haha

CYCLEON Guest
    the most anabolic substance you can get is FOOD - eat looooooottttttssssss of it - swim in protien.

When your that young I will agree with Cycleon.. You mean Anadrol is not in one of the four major food groups

Oh here we go the never ending battle between the military branches you and I both know that the commander of any military unit that you are in can request a special drug test for people that are using somthing that the piss test wont pick up normally If you want I can even find the reg if that helps I too have run across the same NCO problem that you have had. I dont agree with what they do by looking the other way and ignoring the problem but you and I both know that there are people our units who if they found out what was going on you would be in drug rehab and article 15 as quick as possible.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    welcome bro...............enjoy!

peace bb79

I remember the first time I read the Black market steroid handbook in the early 80's. Their quote on eating..."Don't feel bad if you eat a Big Mac...feel bad if you don't eat three!" If you are a hard gainer then you simply cannot go more than a couple hours without eating.

Thread Information