Candyman22 is offline Junior Member

Can't get bigger

I have been working out for probably 3 years now and I have always had problems getting mass. But lately it has become a big problem. I have tried everything: mass workouts, eating all the time, doubled my intake of protein, cut my cardio completly out of my workout, i mean everything. At the begining of this year I weighed 160 and just yesterday I weighed 142lbs. Can anyone help me!

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    well what exactly did your diet look like bro?

Quote Originally Posted by Candyman22
    I have been working out for probably 3 years now and I have always had problems getting mass. But lately it has become a big problem. I have tried everything: mass workouts, eating all the time, doubled my intake of protein, cut my cardio completly out of my workout, i mean everything. At the begining of this year I weighed 160 and just yesterday I weighed 142lbs. Can anyone help me!

How tall are you?
    How old are you?

Not a steroid question. Your looking to turn to AAS for size right? WRONG! Not ready yet. You need a natural base, you can't have one at 142lbs. How will you retain your gains from a cycle if you can't retain natural gains? The answer is you won't.

You have tried everything for mass, I find this hard to believe. Diet, how many calories, better yet post your diet, along with workout routine. By doing this many will tell you why your not growing because they are clearly out of whack.

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    How tall are you?
    How old are you?

Not a steroid question. Your looking to turn to AAS for size right? WRONG! Not ready yet. You need a natural base, you can't have one at 142lbs. How will you retain your gains from a cycle if you can't retain natural gains? The answer is you won't.

You have tried everything for mass, I find this hard to believe. Diet, how many calories, better yet post your diet, along with workout routine. By doing this many will tell you why your not growing because they are clearly out of whack.

^^^^^^ Well put..

I think maybe your are eating way too little calories because if you have lost 18lbs in less than 2 months you are either not eating or you have health issues.

~Old

n4529359 is offline Associate Member
    train lower volume , eat more

smiler is offline Senior Member
    1st see a doc, maybe something needs addressed

Advice

A guy whom I workout with told me to go to the doctor and have my testosterone levels checked. I just was explaining to him that I am tired all the time and my strength has decreased over some time now. It has been two weeks since he told me that. In those past two weeks I have started drinking a lot of energy drinks, "they work wonders," but that gets very expensive and I really dont want to depend on them all of the time. So I believe that I will go have my levels checked out. Is this what I should do? Thanks everyone!

smiler is offline Senior Member
    A guy whom I workout with told me to go to the doctor and have my testosterone levels checked. I just was explaining to him that I am tired all the time and my strength has decreased over some time now. It has been two weeks since he told me that. In those past two weeks I have started drinking a lot of energy drinks, "they work wonders," but that gets very expensive and I really dont want to depend on them all of the time. So I believe that I will go have my levels checked out. Is this what I should do? Thanks everyone!
    tell the doc what you said here, hell he might even prescribe you some gear

Puffader is offline Senior Member
    carbs are your friend, eat more! Rice man Rice!!!

Thanx

I will let you know what the doc says. Thanx bro

steve lopez is offline New Member
    yeh it sounds like u could be sick, or have a bacteria or even a worm, but realistically u need at least 4-5k calories a day 2 get big, next time post your work outs, caloric intake etc, so we can help you out dude, good luck, hope ur alright, PS Complex carbs dude, eat lots of those and u should be green!

Jnrmrplymouth is offline Associate Member
    post diet and training program then we go from there................

Anthony C is offline Associate Member
    Go get bloodwork done bro .Maybe low test infection,thyroid problem ..AC

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    like everybody else said.. post your diet.. eating alot and doubling your food intake means nothing.. post up what you eat and when you eat.. these are crucial to helping you solve the answer. Also at 140lb juice should be the last thing on your mind

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by n4529359
    train lower volume , eat more
    ditto that.

Thread Information