Thread: Few Questions

zello is offline Junior Member

Few Questions

Okay... I got a few questions and hopefully someone can answer them pretty quickly..

I recently was buying from a lab which I no longer trust due to a few reasons, so I ordered some new gear from a trusted bro.
    I am 3 weeks into the cycle I started and it consists of:

Week 1-4 Test-Prop (100mg / EOD)
    Week 1-12 Test-E (500mg / WEEK)
    Week 13-15 Test-Prop (100mg / EOD)

What I bought from the new source is Cypionate ... he said there wasnt much difference at all, and only the best of the best could tell a difference. Is there any differences between the 2? Ive heard Cyp is more powerful.

Other than that, it won't hurt being I was taking Enanthate , to switch over to using this Cypionate for the rest of my cycle, would it?

Last question: The original gear I had hurt like a MOTHER****ER, and I was forced to buy some steril grapeseed oil, which helped TONS. I'm wondering if I should continue to use it with the new gear.. I'm not sure how the new gear will feel but I loved not being able to feel shit. Is there any downfall to mixing the steroid with oil? If not, I'll continue to do it. I was mixing with a 1cc:1cc ratio of oil:steroid...

Thanks and hopefully someone can answer all of the above questions

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    There is not much of a difference between Cyp and Enth. Just the PCT start times, off the top of my head i think Enth is 14 days and Cyp is 18. I would change prop at the end so it ends with the start of PCT after yout last injection of Cyp, but they are both test so its not a big deal if you dont, it sjust my preference. And you will be fine switching to Cyp from Enth part way through your cycle. As for mixing with grape seed oil, well I have never heard of it b4 so i dont want to make a comment. A lot of people use B12.

-Bino

Ah okay, I didn't know the PCT start times were different, then I guess I'll run the prop until 18 days after. Thanks.

Anyone know if theres any downsides of mixing my juice with 1cc of grapeseed oil? Does it in anyway change the affects of it? If not, it has worked me wonders and I'll continue to use it... But if it makes them less effective somehow, I will try without it.

Thanks

bump

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Perfectly fine if you want to mix it with the Grapeseed oil. I just dont see why it would be hurting you, was it the prop or the Test E?

It was the test-e that hurt so bad, no clue why... I just injected both of the new steroids I recieved, the Cyp, and the prop.. seems the pain is quite low and i don't feel much at all... but I'm wondering if the oil somehow delutes it at all or makes it less effective?

Thanks =]

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by zello
    but I'm wondering if the oil somehow delutes it at all or makes it less effective?
    Doesnt make it less effective one bit, there is still the same amount of test just more volume you're injecting...........

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova
    Doesnt make it less effective one bit, there is still the same amount of test just more volume you're injecting...........
    what he said.. right on

Thanks.. I just wasn't sure if it would delute it, or not all of it would be absorbed, who knows.. just making sure =]

Thanks guys

Thread Information