CheckerChest is offline Junior Member

Talking Is MPB gonna get me!

I have a feeling as soon as i hit the androgen's im going to be sporting a sweet cul-de-sac upstairs...

im 24 still with all my hair... they say MPB skips a generation...

Great Grandfather: Bald
    Grandfather: Fine
    Father: Bald
    Me: Fine
    Little Brother: Bald

DHT Derivatives

Winstrol does not convert to DHT although it is a DHT derivative, this is also the case with primobolan. To Finasteride or not to finastride? Well I mentioned above that Finasteride will only work to prevent the conversion of DHT by the 5AR enzyme. It wont do much to reduce hair loss on these because they are already a DHT derivitives. The hairloss is much to do with it stimulating the androgen receptors in the scalp.The best way to treat hair problems on these steroids are with Spironolactone or flutamide. Nizorol shampoo (or similar) is also good to some extent. Dont be fooled by either winstrol or primo. They can both be quite harsh on the hair.
    I am going to be running winny soon, regardless of what its with, would it be in my best interest to get ahold of some Nizorol?

Im know if my hair is my #1 concern i shouldnt be using gear period but if some things are preventable, why not right?

Gra
    Gra is offline Member
    You and your brother are the same generation. Never heard of it skipping tough. Nizorol might help, but lets wait for someone who actually tryed it to say if it helps or not.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Yust because your father and brother are bald, doesnt mean you are going to be. Plenty of the men in my family are bald, but I dont see to be losing anything, on or off steroids . And I have used plenty of winstrol .

Question at hand though .... is it worth it to take preventative measures while on

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Nizorol shampo will be effective with any androgens, proscar will only help with test.

Thanks Vitor,

I hear varying opinions on its use...

on the bottle its twice a week..

I've searched and seen everything on this board from DAILY to 2-3 times a day. anyone have good experiences with either?

Thread Information