Cool Cycle Critique

Preparing my new cycle

Background. Trained 11 years straight (no time off) with diet/nutrition/etc

Last cycle consisted of

deca 400 mg week
    dbol 30 mg ed
    test-en 500 mg week

proper pct

I was trying to put together a nice cycle for mass, but had an idea to lean up and harden myself out towards the end of my cycle (basically lose the water and harden)

I have been thinking along the lines of

Test-en 1-14 600 mg week
    dbol 1-4 30 mg ed (should I bump this to 40 mg ed?)
    deca 1-12 500 mg week
    winny 11-16 50 mg ed (ive read many doing the 50 mg ed protocol, how is this (first time using winny) ) I also assume I should get the liquid winny and shoot it instead of doing the typical oral route (liver etc)

nolva 10 mg ed
    l dex .25 ed
    possible hcg during part of the cycle.

pct
    clen (for anti catabolic properties etc during the first weeks of pct)
    clomid.

How is the position of the winny, thats one question i have. Plus I know its primarily a heavy bulker for the majority of it..and i will gain water..but researching I found winny could possibly help to harden me up at the end of the cycle.

Diet, I will be aiming for 450 grams of protein per day. I am currently 5'10 225
    I also have milk thistle for liver, cranberry for kidneys, I drink only water and cranberry juice (50% less sugar, no high fructose corn syrup) obviously my meals oatmeal, chicken, pasta (in moderation), fish, salmon for omega-3's, vegetables

optimum nutrition 100% protein
    Animal pak vitamins
    AST-SS GL3 Glutamine

(I also have creatine but I most likely will not run this due to liver toxicity in oral (dbol) ....but if you have insight or research on this topic, please send it my way, I dont mind taking a look at creatine in the beginning since its a bulker)

Thanks in advance.

guildwars05 is offline Associate Member
    bump. Long post but definitely in depth. Any help would be great

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    I like it, you should get some good gains out of that. Only thing is you are doing the Winny for six weeks, I think I would back that to four or five at the most, just because of the potential joint pain.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    the test e dose is a little odd??
    winny oral or inj its still 17aa,apart from that i think it looks ok,start your pct the day after your last winny tab/shot!
    personally unless you are gyno prone nolva or l-dex will do,add some b6 200mg ed for possible prolactin issues with the deca .
    i would run the hcg eow mon wed frid because you are using deca,and then ten days straight after the last shot of test at 500iu ed,thats how i use hcg anyway.
    good luck!

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    the test e dose is a little odd??
    Why do you say this. I read 600mg per week? Did he change something?

Quote Originally Posted by sp9
    Why do you say this. I read 600mg per week? Did he change something?
    nope mate he did not but most of the test e that i have used well all of it actually has been 250mg per ml,so unless he has cyp??i am not personally aware of any test e that is not 250mg/ml??
    i suppose homebrew or a ugl i have not heard of,it was not a flame just a statement which hopefully he will answer for me,ok mate?

sp9
    nope mate he did not but most of the test e that i have used well all of it actually has been 250mg per ml,so unless he has cyp??i am not personally aware of any test e that is not 250mg/ml??
    i suppose homebrew or a ugl i have not heard of,it was not a flame just a statement which hopefully he will answer for me,ok mate?
    Cool, Didn't think it was a flame, just trying to understand the comment All I use now is 300mg per ml for both Test E and EQ. Also same place has deca at that strength. I guess we cant say UGL names anymore but their stuff is in the legit pictures forum.

http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=124099
    Last edited by sp9; 02-11-2006 at 06:45 PM.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by guildwars05
    Test-en 1-14 600 mg week
    deca 1-12 500 mg week
    winny 11-16 50 mg ed (ive read many doing the 50 mg ed protocol, how is this (first time using winny) ) I also assume I should get the liquid winny and shoot it instead of doing the typical oral route (liver etc)

How is the position of the winny, thats one question i have. Plus I know its primarily a heavy bulker for the majority of it..and i will gain water..but researching I found winny could possibly help to harden me up at the end of the cycle.
    I like the winny in the cycle,but to be honest winny at 50 mgs ED isn't all that bro.Especially if you are running an oral version.I've seen several studies done on dogs ect that showed the liver destroys about 25% of the bio-available winny.Not just that either.Winny is far superior and much more effective at higher doses.(I can hear the liver crew screaming now saying you'll kill your liver running higher dose winny.Hogwash I say.)I'd seriously consider running 75 mgs ED instead(and I consider that a modest dose for winny )

~Pinnacle~
    Last edited by Pinnacle; 02-11-2006 at 06:52 PM.

Cool, Didn't think it was a flame, just trying to understand the comment All I use now is 300mg per ml for both Test E and EQ. Also same place has deca at that strength. I guess we cant say UGL names anymore but their stuff is in the legit pictures forum.

k mate i dont really use a lot of ugls but 300mg/ml sounds nice!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    I like the winny in the cycle,but to be honest winny at 50 mgs ED isn't all that bro.Especially if you are running an oral version.I've seen several studies done on dogs ect that showed the liver destroys about 25% of the bio-available winny.Not just that either.Winny is far superior and much more effective at higher doses.(I can hear the liver crew screaming now saying you'll kill your liver running higher dose winny.Hogwash I say.)I'd seriously consider running 75 mgs ED instead(and I consider that a modest dose for winny )

~Pinnacle~

75 will due. sounds good.

remember this is my first time with winny. But im sure you know whats up. lol

EDIT

i would have to go with 80 mg ed because my tabs are going to be 10 mg each

k mate i dont really use a lot of ugls but 300mg/ml sounds nice!!
    those look nice. I need to find someone that know ....edit...... reps.
    Last edited by guildwars05; 02-11-2006 at 07:44 PM.

i would have to go with 80 mg ed because my tabs are going to be 10 mg each
    Better yet!! You'll like winny at that dose,and the next time I bet you'll run even a higher dose!!At 150 mgs Ed winny is fvkin awesome,and I thought I'd never say that about winny.Since I never really thought that much of the drug til I experimented with higher doses of it.

~Pinnacle~

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls

Who said we cant name UGL's ?. They are named here all the time. Its the sources that cant be named. British Dragon is a UGL for example.

in that case i need to get me some (edited)

anyone know anything on (i edited it) products?

ive very interested in Edited...thanks guys.
    Last edited by guildwars05; 02-11-2006 at 07:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Who said we cant name UGL's ?. They are named here all the time. Its the sources that cant be named. British Dragon is a UGL for example.
    The MODs have said that.They have a hard time keeping up with all the threads though. When they are spotted,they are locked

UGL Names in Threads

sp9
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    The MODs have said that.They have a hard time keeping up with all the threads though. When they are spotted,they are locked

UGL Names in Threads
    Yeah, it is a strange rule to allow the pictures with the names (in the correct forum), but not the names in threads outside the correct forum, but I abide by whatever they say.

New Juice is offline Associate Member
    think deca is high should probally bump it down or bump test up...thinking about getting wood

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Preparing my new cycle

Background. Trained 11 years straight (no time off) with diet/nutrition/etc

Last cycle consisted of

deca 400 mg week
    dbol 30 mg ed
    test-en 500 mg week

proper pct

I was trying to put together a nice cycle for mass, but had an idea to lean up and harden myself out towards the end of my cycle (basically lose the water and harden)

I have been thinking along the lines of

Test-en 1-14 600 mg week
    deca 1-12 500 mg week

nolva 10 mg ed
    l dex .25 ed
    possible hcg during part of the cycle.

pct
    clen (for anti catabolic properties etc during the first weeks of pct)
    clomid.

Diet, I will be aiming for 450 grams of protein per day. I am currently 5'10 225
    I also have milk thistle for liver, cranberry for kidneys, I drink only water and cranberry juice (50% less sugar, no high fructose corn syrup) obviously my meals oatmeal, chicken, pasta (in moderation), fish, salmon for omega-3's, vegetables

optimum nutrition 100% protein
    Animal pak vitamins
    AST-SS GL3 Glutamine

(I also have creatine but I most likely will not run this due to liver toxicity in oral (dbol) ....but if you have insight or research on this topic, please send it my way, I dont mind taking a look at creatine in the beginning since its a bulker)

Thanks in advance.
    i have no problem with running 50mg/win ed....cycle looks good bro....if anything, bump that dbol up to 50, or nix it...gl

ive decided to run dbol at 40 mg ed

and run the winny at 50 mg ed etc.

this should work very well. Im aiming for 2 g per lb of weight.(protein). I will keep you guys updated. HopefullyI get my juice soon and not get scammed....hmmm 900 bucks ..wouldnt be fun to lose.

50 dbol seems high? or no? need your opinions on the dbol the rest of the cycle is set.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    50 dbol seems high? or no? need your opinions on the dbol the rest of the cycle is set.
    i dont get much out of dbol unless i run 50+ ....you may see good results at 35, so imo run 35mg/day and adjust accordingly

Very solid cycle. I like it

Thread Information