Anthony C is offline Associate Member

Test E is it hard on on kidneys in a low dose ?

Whats up bro just wondreing how hard you think A cycle of Test E of 250-400mg wk would be on the kidneys .Is there an easier gear out there that would be better if you where worried about haveing a proble with your kidneys ??Thanks ,,AC

TinTin78 is offline Member
    I did not know Test was so hard on the kidneys, what precautions do you guys take concerning the kidneys anyway?

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont think it will b harsh on liver like any 17 aa

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    This was copy/pasted fromt the steroid .com website:

"The kidneys are under more strain during steroid intake. They are involved in the filtration and excretion of toxic by-products."

I agree with this claim.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony C
    Whats up bro just wondreing how hard you think A cycle of Test E of 250-400mg wk would be on the kidneys .Is there an easier gear out there that would be better if you where worried about haveing a proble with your kidneys ??Thanks ,,AC
    i have been on hrt for a while now. my blood pressure is perfect...kidney fucntion as well. just got to listen to your body

Anthony C is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    i have been on hrt for a while now. my blood pressure is perfect...kidney fucntion as well. just got to listen to your body

Have you had blood work at the time you are on your HRT ?? Just wondering if you had your kidneys values high at the time of your HRT useage .I have no doubt that kidney values would return to a normal range once HRT or cycle was completed however just wondering what values would be while on a low dose at time of useage ?? I was wondreing also the doseages of your HRT cycle.. Thanks AC

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony C
    Have you had blood work at the time you are on your HRT ?? Just wondering if you had your kidneys values high at the time of your HRT useage .I have no doubt that kidney values would return to a normal range once HRT or cycle was completed however just wondering what values would be while on a low dose at time of useage ?? I was wondreing also the doseages of your HRT cycle.. Thanks AC
    i was scribed 200mg/week...i dont stray too far from that dose

i have had extensive blood work done and at no time has my creatinine or renal function been poor, sorry

Thread Information