Thread: Deca Dick

dabigcheese is offline Associate Member

Unhappy Deca Dick

I don't post very often here. The last I did was in summer last year when my cycle went off the rails really badly - heart rate surged and came down again. I guess the cycle was too androgenic and the system reacted to it (700mgs per week of Test and 30mg per day of DBol ). I had no history of any kind of heart trouble and my resting pulse is usually 64 beats a minute.

Since then, Ive made a lot of progress. I was at 156 Lbs (about 15 percent BF) in the summer. I managed to claw all the way to 180 Lbs without using steroids . In my mind I was too scared to touch steroids again (Id only ever tried it once until now). My natural gains stopped at 180 no matter how hard I trained and no matter how much I ate. At well over 4000 calories a day, I wasn't gaining anything.

So I started a steroid cycle last month (in the Third week of Jan). 500mgs a week of deca with 500 mgs/week of test cypionate . The cycle has been going reasonably well so far. I have added 15 Lbs with very little extra fat in 5 weeks. So far so good.

However, the Deca is really beginning to do what I feared most. Because I am on Test I do have a high libido and feel horny all the time. But I can't get decent erections. It seems the Test is keeping my body horny and maintaing the urge in the mind but the dick is somehow "desensitized" by the Deca. I can get an erection with great difficulty. The erections are very soft and I have to wank like mad to get an orgasm.

Luckily (or unluckily) as I am single at the moment, this isn't screwing up my life the way it would've if I was married or had a girl-friend. But the prospect of a soft dick for another three months is killing me. I was hoping to do a 10-12 week cycle and then follow it through with post cycle therapy involving Clomid, Nolva and L-dex.

Has anyone experienced deca dick of such severity before? Would be interested to know if anyone's had the same problems I am having now.

Thanks.

My last aborted cycle

This was my last thread about the first cycle in the summer that went badly wrong:

A personal disaster

WelshWarrior is offline Senior Member
    Your test dosage should be higher than your deca .

Yeah that's what I thought too. Thing is, given that I am suscptible to salt and water retention induced by the more androgenic gear, I tried to keep the test lower and used Deca .

How much Test do you reckon I need with 500 mgs of Deca a week?

WelshWarrior is offline Senior Member
    600mg, but that's just my thought - I'd check with a more senior member.

Would Andriol help?

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    IMO anything over 300mg per week is a waste, and your shooting 500mgs a week, thats a waste

Over 300 mg of Test is a waste or Deca is a waste?

Bump

ShnouzedUp is offline Banned
    keep the test at 500, drop the deca to 400

Or should I rack up the Test to 600?

jon77 is offline Banned
    i'd stop the deca all together,save it for a next cycle maybe with some dbol ....first couple of cycles should be test only...

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Moving this here where it'll get more numerous responses

~Narkissos

Doors is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ShnouzedUp
    keep the test at 500, drop the deca to 400
    Looks good. And by the way andriol won't work,. save it for next time.

Outlaw** is offline Associate Member
    Is 200 mgs deca too little? I'm doing 400 mgs test cyp and 200 mgs deca.

justtrnd40 is offline Associate Member
    Drop the deca to 400mg and add proviron 25-50mg daily. proviron=hard weiner

Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw**

first cycle?

Thanks for the suggestions guys.

I didn't drop the Deca lower because I would probably not be able to do another cycle this year. Thing is, I have a very demanding job and I don't often get windows where I can have a pretty regular timetable. So this is my chance to juice and add muscle. I have another two months of a "cooling off" period left. And I really want to make the most of it.

I bumped the Test to 600 mgs last night and kept the Deca at 500.

Just got back from the gym. I could sense that I felt more "pumped" than before which I guess is the Test kicking in to some degree. But the dick has stayed completely dead.

I'll be watching it for a few days more. I could order Proviron . But is there a maximum period beyond which Proviron should not be taken? I remember reading that prolonged Proviron use itself could adversely affect erections when Proviron is discontinued.

Any thoughts?

Also, how long does Deca stay in the system to give limp dick problems after the last shot?

Any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw**
    400 mgs of Test sounds a little low. But then it all depends on height, weight etc.

Although I have never tried it, I recommend Primobolan for first time users. It is a bit expensive but it is the best steroid there is in terms of retainable mass, side effects etc. The only reason I didn't take it is because I couldn't see myself injecting so many injections every week.

Arnold used Primo with D-Bol to good effect.

second cycle....I'm 6'2" 225lbs. about 10-12 bf.

^^^^^^^

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    honestly, if deca was makin me go limp i would drop that shit. test only will still make u grow. i would rather grow 20lbs and have boners all day then grow 25lbs and not be able to get it up...

Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    honestly, if deca was makin me go limp i would drop that shit. test only will still make u grow. i would rather grow 20lbs and have boners all day then grow 25lbs and not be able to get it up...

No Kidding.

joeben22 is offline Associate Member
    I agree that the test should be higher than the deca but I am suprised that that after four weeks the deca would have shut you down like that. I know that later in a cycle you can have an estrogen rebound from the test that could possibly cause this if your not taking an anti e. bump for ya

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Doors
    Looks good. And by the way andriol won't work,. save it for next time.
    Andriol will defently help!

That stuff shoots your libido up like nothing else, add some proviron too, and you cant go wrong......

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor

That stuff shoots your libido up like nothing else, add some proviron too, and you cant go wrong......
    ... I agree....

Quote Originally Posted by vitor

Thanks! That's what I thought too.

I saw one cycle listed on Bodybuilding.com which was a Deca only cycle with Andriol as the libido provider.

I'll order some Andriol ASAP. How long does the Andriol stay in the system? How long many times in a day will I need to take it?

Quote Originally Posted by joeben22
    I agree that the test should be higher than the deca but I am suprised that that after four weeks the deca would have shut you down like that. I know that later in a cycle you can have an estrogen rebound from the test that could possibly cause this if your not taking an anti e. bump for ya
    Some people get a more severe case of deca dick than others.

I think part of the problem is that I haven't got a 2-1 Test : Deca ratio at the moment (which is usually recommended). I can't do more than 600 mgs a week of Test because I tend to have heavy water and salt retention with the more androgenic gear. Which is why I bumped the Deca to 500 (most prefer 400 max).
    Last edited by dabigcheese; 02-28-2006 at 03:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    Well I have already put on close to 20Lbs in just over 5 weeks, which is pretty good going. But I want to get up to 220 Lbs. That will take another 5 weeks at a minimum.

I don't think I'll get a chance to do another cycle once the work picks up in my office. so I might as well pack in the muscle while I have the chance.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dabigcheese
    Thanks! That's what I thought too.

I saw one cycle listed on Bodybuilding.com which was a Deca only cycle with Andriol as the libido provider.

I'll order some Andriol ASAP. How long does the Andriol stay in the system? How long many times in a day will I need to take it?
    Active live 8-12 hours. So you should atleast spread the dosage up 2x daily. 3x would be ideal.

Thanks!

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by dabigcheese
    Some people get a more severe case of deca dick than others.

I think part of the problem is that I haven't got a 2-1 Test : Deca ratio at the moment (which is usually recommended). I can't do more than 600 mgs a week of Test because I tend to have heavy water and salt retention with the more androgenic gear. Which is why I bumped the Deca to 500 (most prefer 400 max).
    This can be overcome by using an effective AI. Use an AI when using compounds that aromotase and this shouldnt be a factor. Diet is also an effective way of combating water retention. Drink plenty of water (No, I'm not kidding) and have a diet cosuming low/to none soduim.

I had one nasty reaction to 700mgs of test per week combined with 30 mg/day of Dbol . I decided then to keep the androgenic stuff within safe limits for future cycles.

Id rather not take the chance now. I could drop the Deca to 300 mgs a week but that could compromise 5Lbs on this cycle (is that a fair estimate?).

I'll give Andriol a try and keep you guys posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    This can be overcome by using an effective AI. Use an AI when using compounds that aromotase and this shouldnt be a factor. Diet is also an effective way of combating water retention. Drink plenty of water (No, I'm not kidding) and have a diet cosuming low/to none soduim.
    I don't have a lot of Sodium in my diet and I drink about 2 gallons of water daily at the moment.

Thread Information