zello is offline Junior Member

Whats the worst that can happen?

Okay, a buddy of mine who is 17 years old... 6'3" and 200lbs started a cycle at his age. (Been working out since 14)
    He started this cycle because he plays football, basketball, and to get bigger.

Hes running the following cycle:
    Test-Prop week 1-4
    Test-Cyp week 1-12
    -PCT: Nolva/Clomid for 30 days... 80mg clomid. 34mg Nolvadex

I know this is bad for his endocrine system, but whats the worst that can happen to him?

Does this mean hes going to have problems no matter what? Or that theres a chance he could have problems?

Thanks guys.
    Last edited by zello; 02-26-2006 at 05:24 PM.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    How far is he into this cycle? There are hundreds of threads here on what can happen to people this young.

It amazes me that people sign up for an account right after a buddy starts something and ask a question like this. Did you just find this site yesterday, or did you and he reseach here as a guest and he went ahead and did it anyway?

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    there is a good chance he could have problems with his endocrine system, but honestly the average 17 year old doesnt know how to eat right, if he did he could get alot bigger then 200lbs at 6 foot3. he should have waited imo...

So whats the worst that can happen, as far as his endocrine system goes? What are the chances of this?

Thanks for your fast replys!

n4529359 is offline Associate Member
    i think its related to the fact that potential growth is quite high at this age anyway eliminating the need for steroids .

So mainly it's a waste of time, and money for him?

sp9
    Well, all the normal side effects + he may mess up his natural test levels for the rest of his life. He would only know if he had blood work done before he started. If he didn't he wont have baseline numbers to compare to after he finishes.

He could also be stopping additional growth (height) I wen't from 6' 2" at 17to 6'4" by 20.

So basically he may have ended up at 6'6" and instead he might stay at 6'3"

That would be a big deal to me.

Well, that was a reason why he did start, he doesn't want to get any taller than he is, and didn't mind the closing of the growth plates...

So basically it was just a waste of money?

muscle_20 is offline Member
    to be honest i dont think any thing really bad will happen to him...he wont get any taller cause of estrogen conversion which i think is not a great thing cause he is not that tall to be a basketball player and now he wont keep growing,which he would have continued doing into his early 20s(probably).
    its not a set fact that you will be destroyed from early use...lots of pro body builders started that young and i know lots of guys who started even earlier.saying all this i think its a joke that is doing drugs to get bigger at 17 cause you grow a ton between 17-19 and he is probably slowing himself down ,he would have been better to spend that money on steak!plus at that height 200lb is nothing!learning about training and nutrition is what he should have done!
    p.s. WTF is up with the pct doses?!80mg clomid 34mg nolvadex ?!

n4529359 is offline Associate Member
    i think its related to the fact that potential growth is quite high at this age anyway eliminating the need for steroids . And i think using steroids at this age suppresses valuable skills learnt in years of natural training which may cause a reliance on aas use.

plus it prematurely fuses your epiphyseal (growth) plates so your long bones no longer grow in length.

sp9
    Quote Originally Posted by zello
    Well, that was a reason why he did start, he doesn't want to get any taller than he is, and didn't mind the closing of the growth plates...
    So basically it was just a waste of money?
    No, he is paying to:

1) Maybe mess up his natural test production levels for the rest of his life
    2) Accelerate hair loss - if he is prone.
    3) Risk breast tissue growth
    4) Risk any legal or school consequences of getting caught.
    5) Play with Thyroid function.
    6) Risk an infection in his muscle tissue that he would have to explain to his doctor and maybe family.

Probably a few more risks to add.

But he is getting a lot for his money.

I find it strange that you say he is into basketball and wants to close his growth plates on purpose at 6'3". Guards now days are great at 6'4" - 6'6".

sp9
    Quote Originally Posted by muscle_20
    to be honest i dont think any thing really bad will happen to him...he wont get any taller cause of estrogen conversion which i think is not a great thing cause he is not that tall to be a basketball player and now he wont keep growing,which he would have continued doing into his early 20s(probably).
    its not a set fact that you will be destroyed from early use...lots of pro body builders started that young and i know lots of guys who started even earlier.saying all this i think its a joke that is doing drugs to get bigger at 17 cause you grow a ton between 17-19 and he is probably slowing himself down ,he would have been better to spend that money on steak!plus at that height 200lb is nothing!learning about training and nutrition is what he should have done!
    p.s. WTF is up with the pct doses?!80mg clomid 34mg nolvadex?!
    Great post. The guy might be fine, but if he did not look at his baseline "function" through a blood test, he is never going to know if he harmed himself or not.

Well hes on week 3. I guess it's still too late for him to take a baseline bloodtest huh?

He doesn't mind not growing, actually, hes 6'4" (6'3" was a typo) but i didn't bother correcting it...

Hopefully he'll be fine.

BTW, those PCT dosages are like that because it's a liquid combo...
    60ML bottle of (35mg clomid/ML + 17mg nolva/ML)

sp9
    Yes, hopefully no problems. People who say steroids are not addictive are full of crap. Keep a watch on your friend. Younger people are attracted to that high you get from being bigger just a little bit more.

I had one friend at 19 (I didn't touch the stuff myself until 32) who loved the size so much he just stayed on for like 3 years straight and really messed himself up. Today he is about 33 and looks like a pile of crap.

nah man, hes worried, this is his last cycle for a while (he says till 22-24)
    hopefully he'll hold onto that...

any recommendations as far as taking anything else? Would Arimidex or w/e help him more?

Also, does your ball size always go back to normal? Someone told me that sometimes they dont.. is that true?

Thanks

muscle_20 is offline Member
    its true they are addictive...its even worse when your at the top of your chosen sport because of it!i think to use drugs just to look a little better is stupid because you will go through alot of shit for it(low sex drive for a while ext).your friend takes drugs not as seriously as he should!they are substances that need a huge amount of research..its not just just a case of inject here and hope for the best!all i can say is best of luck to your friend i no many guys who gear up at your age but does it ever pay off?not that i have seen...you need several years of training and have your whole life dedicated to training(i started very early at age 19 but i allready had many records in powerlifting and this final jump helped me become world champ...i was dedicated 100%for last 4 years!will i run into problems in the future..yes there is a big chance i will but for me it is worth it..is it worth it to him?!)p.s. i dont think he needs arimidex may be some hcg instead.....bull shit if he is worried the fool shouldnt have started a cycle,and oh yeah i am sure he wont do another cycle till age 22(sarcasm)...if your balls dont return your ****ed forget ever having children oh yeah that is a prob he may encounter as his hormones are not all fully developed at that age17(17 is truelly a baby even when you compare it to 19 believe me he will look back and think wtf did i do?!)
    my opinion only man i am not saying i am rite or wrong!
    Last edited by muscle_20; 02-26-2006 at 06:09 PM.

Iceman69 is offline Associate Member
    It's amusing to watch a guy talk about himself in the third person like this.

Zello. You are 17 and on a fairly mild cycle of steroids . Don't do it again till you are 24 or so bud.

And for the meantime make sure your diet is good stuff.

Nothing wrong with being 6'4 to be honest, I hit 6'3 at 17 and remained that height permanantly and no I didn't cycle.

Unless you are going pro.......your height is fine.

Don't stress.

And make sure this is the only cycle you do until you are older.

-Iceman-

BROTHERHOOD is offline Junior Member
    Yea just fess up and admit that its you. Nobody is going to hate you for it, were all here to help each other out so you can make an educated decision. But in the end, its your body and your decision.

davedizzle is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman69
    It's amusing to watch a guy talk about himself in the third person like this.
    Exactly what I thought
    Last edited by davedizzle; 02-27-2006 at 09:27 AM.

CatGrabber is offline Member
    If I had a dollar for every post that started out ike... " A buddy of mine wants to blah blah blah...." I would be filthy rich. I too cannot belive how many people talk in the third person either. Cat

Regardless of who it is, it's still getting the information I intended to get to begin with, so what matters? First off, it's against the rules to be under 18, therefore, it is my buddy who is going through this =] - and yes, it will be the last cycle until age 22-24.

BTW: With HCG , does it do anything that your body wouldn't normally do, like, does it just speed up the process or is there any other advantages to taking it other than it speeding your ball size up? I'm not really worried about how long it takes, I just want them back to normal. Will they go back to normal just as well without HCG as if used HCG?

Thanks for the information guys.
    Take care =]

Thread Information