Thread: addiction

dsa
    dsa is offline New Member

addiction

ok to start off, the past year and a half ive been using heroin pretty much everyday before i started i was using steroids a lot my last cycle was 40mg of d-bol with 35 mg of stenox and every weekend 300 mgs of deca then i got into shit and now im hear wandering what cycle i should start out with to get back into it again in a couple weeks im going to mexico with a good amount of cash fo supplys im thinking strictly size any info will be much appreciated.
    thank you

cb25 is offline Banned
    #1...ya gotta get off the heroin man.

#2...you need some time to get your life in order and get yourself straight before considering any sort of cycle.

get help. soon.

Iron_Head_101 is offline Associate Member
    I would make sure I'm cleaned up and thinking right before I would jump on a cycle. Go back to the gym cold turkey and hit it hard before you play with gear again.

how did you get involved with heroin?

Iron_Head_101 is offline Associate Member
    I think the question is WHY did you get involved in heroin?

Quote Originally Posted by ~fuelforfire~
    how did you get involved with heroin?

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Head_101
    I think the question is WHY did you get involved in heroin?

i think they go hand in hand

Milky87 is offline Member
    KISS: testosterone as a single, long ester if possible

chest6 is offline Banned
    Cant really understand any of that. One thing for sure though-get away from heroin

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    First you need to get off the the heroin dont start gear until your clean, its all you need is a load of hormones in your system while your thinking like you are, get of it and stay of it, get a reduction script for methodone or get subutex, i know methodene is as bad, but its at least clean and you can reduce it everyweek, stay motivated and focused,
    leave gear until your fighting fit.

Big Bapper is offline Member
    pm Johnnyb think I remeber reading he was on Herion. You need to kick this before taking any cycle, there is also a drug not to sure of name think nalorex or somthing like that. It is given to Nubain addicts to block opoid recpetors. So if you take more Nubain it will not work I sure it would work for Heroin as well. I was addicted to GHB and its not easy to stop any addictive drug. But dont do what I did and wait to you Overdosed. The sonner you come off the easier it will be. During the rehap you could use TRT like Test E 250mg every 7-10days and maybe 2iu of GH before bed this will help with sleep. Along with whatever your doctors perscribe.

LowStrea is offline Junior Member
    OH man herion = bad I bet when you do herion and test with one another it gives you one screwed up ride hehe

But for real don't take anything at all when you are trying to get off herion or any other drug. you will end up getting hooked on the other shit. trust me I used xanax to get off coke, and ended up where I was eating 15 2mg xanax at a time just to get anything from them.

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    I aint one to give someone agro for drug use as i have been there myself, although not used heroin and am a firm beliver that if you decide to do heroin than at some stage there must have been an educated decision of some sort so its up to you really. But id wanna stay clear of any drug for at least 6-8 month before doing roids, especialy if your gona be injecting. All them syringes around mite make temptation even greater (thats asuming you were injecting)

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LowStrea
    OH man herion = bad I bet when you do herion and test with one another it gives you one screwed up ride hehe

But for real don't take anything at all when you are trying to get off herion or any other drug. you will end up getting hooked on the other shit. trust me I used xanax to get off coke, and ended up where I was eating 15 2mg xanax at a time just to get anything from them.
    a dumb post all together.. First of all that first comment made no sense. Secondly remember that opiate addiction is completely diffrent than coke addiction and many ppl cant do it cold turkey or is it even advisable IMO. The best way IMO is to wean off with bubre or methadone (but this requiers extreme caution). Alltogether its hard road ahead of you no matter how you choose to do it but the end result is well worth it.. Good luck.. that is if u have decided to quit, if not I dont think steroids will help u all that much.. u cant train/eat that well if u r high all the time... and unlike with coke if u r addicted to H u have to use everyday...

dsa
    dsa is offline New Member
    thanks a lot guys all this info is great and its much appreciated but im almost through im gonna give it another week till im back hitting the weights hard right now im just doing moderate push ups and sit up nothing crazy thanks again guys anymore info will be great

Tedbear981 is offline Member
    Get clean bro, take some time to work out your drug abuse issues then you can think about the juice

primoplex300 is offline New Member
    hit the gym naturally and get your diet in check dont even bother with steroids at this point in your life good luck

Just2Big is offline Associate Member

What about his health?

How will his heart hold up after all that heroin use? My freind wanted to do a cycle and he has been using cocain for 7-8 years. usually weekend but he was bad around a year ago. He thinks just cause he is clean now for 5-6 months hes ok. I wander if his heart is up to it? Heroin and cocain are no joke. I dont know if you could ever use AAS after a drug abuse.

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    this thread is 4 years old. nice bump fabiola. this thread is also against current rules. so please do not reply to it.

jeklnhyd is offline New Member
    kick the heroin. i gonna say this and it's easier said than done but it can be done. i was addicted to nubain. i used it when i had issues with nueritis in the shoulder. brachial neuropathy. before i knew it i was using a 10cc bottle avery 4-5 days. the cost$ was ridiculous but if i went 4 hrs without a shot i'd get real ancy. i finally said enuf...i picked a day and stopped outright. i knew what was comming and was preparred to deal thru it. it was the worst ever. flu like symptoms x 10. shakes, chills, sweats, diahrea, nose running, jitters, restlessness, couldnt sleep, yet groggy and all wantd to do was sleep. took about 2-3 days to start to feel lil better. (and that was only cuz i weaned my way down a bit). you can do it - be careful. it ca be real dangerous to come off opiates without medical supervision...but you have to. i mean if ya do a lil bit to relax or enjoy then that's yur call. but if you need it to get by and function, then you know youhave an issue. only YOU can decide...

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Typical newbie move bumping a thread 5 years old.

Thread Information