viperbin is offline Associate Member

twice a day work out?

ive heard when ur on a cycle u can work out twice a day without getting sore!... im two weeks into mine and i still get sore. just wondering if this is a myth or if its true, and how long it will take to be able to do this

this is wat im on as of right now:
    500 test a week
    400 deca a week
    50mg of dbol everyday

j martini is offline Member
    You really should not be training a bodypart more than once a week you grow out of the gym not in it, Yes steroids speed recovery, but not to the point where you can train constantly.

Train a bodypart once week hard and intense then get out and give yourself time to grow dont train anymore than 4-5 times a week.

Jnrmrplymouth is offline Associate Member
    Steroids are not magic potions........................

Yet some people think they can get away with doing alot of things while on them.

1)Cause im on steroids I can train 6 days a week, twice a day
    2)Cause im on steroids I dont have to worry about eating as much cause ill grow anyways.
    3)I can go out on the piss every night.........im on gear so the alcohol wont do me harm.

Steroids are enhancements, not miracle workers. Where did you hear about 'not getting sore while training twice a day'.............probably a pro on 3g of test, 2g of deca , 1g of winstrol , 300mg a-50, 16ius of growth a day, IGF-1 and insulin .............oh and maybe a gram of tren a week too.

Hope this answers your question

jkdpress10 is offline Junior Member
    wrong forum!

HOAXX is offline Banned
    take full advantage just make sure you eat enough .. i always train twice a day on cycle .

Thread Information