Thread: clomid urgent

johnny1234 is offline Associate Member

clomid urgent

i have just started takin clomid for 8 days and skipped two days will i beokay. also i used winstrol and deca for 10 weeks. i feel as if my pecs are turning into fat. and they look lik tits but i doubt it. also if i go out toinght and drink alchol and take clomid before i go out,. will i be okay or will there be side effects. get back to me,thanks

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    ok...for starters 10 weeks of winstrol is crazy...then you toss in wanting to drink alcohol?
    It is still in your system you know.
    I personally think if you cant steer clear of alcohol around your cycle and PCT you are not ready for AAS

depdaddy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D3m3nt3d
    ok...for starters 10 weeks of winstrol is crazy...then you toss in wanting to drink alcohol?
    It is still in your system you know.
    I personally think if you cant steer clear of alcohol around your cycle and PCT you are not ready for AAS
    i agree steer from alcohol..you apparently already have probs ..dont add to it

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, you should never use Winstrol for more than six weeks!!! And you want to drink? Hope you don't like your liver.... Come one now seriously..Make the mature decision and stay away from the booze!

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny1234
    also if i go out toinght and drink alchol and take clomid before i go out,. will i be okay or will there be side effects. get back to me,thanks
    u must be kidding !

anyways it looks like if u r getting tits then u are having a wicked estrogen kickback. i would go grab some nolva if u have the time.

THIS IS WHY WE TELL PEOPLE NOT TO RUN DECA WITHOUT A TEST. IT SHUTS U DOWN HARD !

Thread Information