vestax is offline Member

Primo 1000mg X 8 weeks?

what sounds better a gram of primo for 8 weeks or

900mg for 9 weeks
    800mg for 10 weeks

I am running a 8-12 week prop 75mg all the way through

what do you guys think the best way to split my primo doses up? I really want to try the gram a week (but it is my first time w/ primo)

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    ive never used primo so im not sure that i have any place commenting on it's use...but id say with any compound go with smaller doses and see how your body reacts..bad reactions shouldnt be an issue because as i understand its a very very mild compound...but who's to say you might or might not have problems with it

i say a good rule of thumb is to start lower and see how you like it that way
    you could run it at 600mg/ew and then up the dosages next cycle

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I'm on week 6 of 1g/wk of Primo and not impressed at all. If things don't change I probably won't be using it again. I'll stick with Tren next time, very disappointed I did Primo instead this time around.

thekidd is offline Junior Member
    primo is the biggest waste of money steroid out there IMO

doublefister is offline Associate Member
    why primo and not anavar or turanabol?

vestax is offline Member
    I wanted to try it and didn't have to pay too much cuz I cooked myself

I wanted primo bc I heard the gains were 99% permanent and wanted to see for myself.

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    i think it should be run at least 12 weeks 2 get its full effect

orosco is offline Associate Member
    your not going to see results of primo at 6 weeks...I agree with the 12 week minimum...do it for 16 weeks if u can afford it...

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Quote Originally Posted by orosco
    your not going to see results of primo at 6 weeks...I agree with the 12 week minimum...do it for 16 weeks if u can afford it...

Ditto!

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Ive run Primo at a gram per week(10 weeks), worked very good for me. Primo gains are the easiest to keep to, and sides are more or less non-existent.

I am running it for my first go this cycle. I am going to run it at 800 mgs and then up it if I have to. I will run it for 12-16 weeks

vestax is offline Member
    Okay its settled I am doing 8 weeks @ 1g per week

I'll post comments on if I think it was worthwhile or not post cycle

I'll stick to it for another 4wks and see how things go. Guess I'm so used to the more noticable gains from Test/Tren that primo just seems very weak at a higher dose.

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    I'll stick to it for another 4wks and see how things go. Guess I'm so used to the more noticable gains from Test/Tren that primo just seems very weak at a higher dose.
    Are you sure you got the real stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by vitor

I'm quite sure BD wouldn't get scammed..He is used to running more powerful gear that's the problem. If you take a look at his cycle in the members cycles forum you will see he was running some nice things alongside it that are prob over powering the Primo.

I'm sure it's doing it's thing but when all of that s mixed it's hard to determine what it offers.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Yeah he makes it himself..are you all of a sudden shocked to hear that other ppl think primo is an inferrior drug?I'm not the only one on this board that thinks primo is useless for a BBer looking to put on substancial size.And I could care less about you posting behind me saying top BBers use it...tell me who?You have seen their cycles?Ronnie and Jay use primo faithfully?Nigga please....

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    are you all of a sudden shocked to hear that other ppl think primo is an inferrior drug?I'm not the only one on this board that thinks primo is useless for a BBer looking to put on substantial size....
    Different strokes for different folks

Quote Originally Posted by vestax
    what sounds better a gram of primo for 8 weeks or

900mg for 9 weeks
    800mg for 10 weeks

I am running a 8-12 week prop 75mg all the way through

what do you guys think the best way to split my primo doses up? I really want to try the gram a week (but it is my first time w/ primo)

BTW-Why would you settle for running the cycle shorter than it should be run.

What's the rush? Why don't you get sme more Primo and run it right and not half assed?

Yeah he makes it himself..are you all of a sudden shocked to hear that other ppl think primo is an inferrior drug?I'm not the only one on this board that thinks primo is useless for a BBer looking to put on substancial size.And I could care less about you posting behind me saying top BBers use it...tell me who?You have seen their cycles?Ronnie and Jay use primo faithfully?Nigga please....
    I know IFBB Pro Tommi Thordvilson uses it. He used to train at the same gym as me before he moved to the states. He said Dorian Yates liked to use it in cutting cycles.(They are friends apperently.)

Atleast, I belive Primo is a good drug in cutting cycles, whatever level you are on, as its the only aas that is yust as effective, in calorie-reduced diets.

By the way, I wasnt trying to insult you.....

j martini is offline Member
    I know IFBB Pro Tommi Thordvilson uses it. He used to train at the same gym as me before he moved to the states. He said Dorian Yates liked to use it in cutting cycles.(They are friends apperently.)

Atleast, I belive Primo is a good drug in cutting cycles, whatever level you are on, as its the only aas that is yust as effective, in calorie-reduced diets.

By the way, I wasnt trying to insult you.....
    Maybe, but i think pinnacle was talking about primo only cycles, no doubt they where stacking it with test, tren and god knows what else.

Want a muscular athletic look. Primo only will do the job.

Want to make your body as huge and freaky as possible. Primo only is not the answer.

Depens on your goals.

vestax is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by j martini
    Maybe, but i think pinnacle was talking about primo only cycles, no doubt they where stacking it with test, tren and god knows what else.

Want a muscular athletic look. Primo only will do the job.

Want to make your body as huge and freaky as possible. Primo only is not the answer.

Depens on your goals.

I agree...I would be happy with 10lbs of that solid LEAN muscle that people talk about that wouldnt go away....and I'm stacking with prop/tren

Wasn't trying to take over this guys thread and start a debate, I was just stating that I wasn't impressed with what I expected from running a drug at 1g/wk. No big deal. I am sure I might run it at a later time when I have more development and would like to really shred up but I'm not at that level yet, so I'll stick to what puts on mass, as I am still lacking a good 10-15lbs before I could contend with other competitors in my weight class. To each his own, just giving my personal experience with primo. Others may feel differently.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by thekidd
    primo is the biggest waste of money steroid out there IMO
    Why do you say that? What were the doses you ran?

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    primo is useless for a BBer looking to put on substancial size.
    Agree with all of the above. And if you read clearly no they dont contridict each other so be careful what you post........

Nigga please

***That is if this word is being used loosly.........

Thread Information