snow_joe is offline New Member

HGH is it real and is it enough

i read alot of the forums on here about hgh and none of them are de****g with my case. i am an athlete and i'm about to start taking hgh but it is called somatropin(a cheaper generic brand supposedly). i'm going to use 3 to 4 bottles at around 1.8iu a day dor about 6 weeks. is the stuff even real. i read that the company in called Signiture Compounding Pharmacy. i was also thinking of taking a shot of omnidren 250 once a wekk with it. has anyone ever heard of the hgh listed? is it real and if so would that be enough to take 12.6 iu a week? is it also okay or is it best to stack it with something else? i was about to buy the hgh but read the forums and see that there are alot of fakes out there and before i spend that kind of money i was wondering the direction that i should take.
    thanks

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by snow_joe
    i read alot of the forums on here about hgh and none of them are de****g with my case. i am an athlete and i'm about to start taking hgh but it is called somatropin(a cheaper generic brand supposedly). i'm going to use 3 to 4 bottles at around 1.8iu a day dor about 6 weeks. is the stuff even real. i read that the company in called Signiture Compounding Pharmacy. i was also thinking of taking a shot of omnidren 250 once a wekk with it. has anyone ever heard of the hgh listed? is it real and if so would that be enough to take 12.6 iu a week? is it also okay or is it best to stack it with something else? i was about to buy the hgh but read the forums and see that there are alot of fakes out there and before i spend that kind of money i was wondering the direction that i should take.
    thanks

you will see no benefit from running HGH at 1.8iu for 6 week's

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Bro you have to run i for at least 4 months and yiu start seeing results around 6 months. It takes a few months for IGF values to build up in the liver to see it start working.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    What are your goals? Also how old are you?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    4-6 months and the magic happens. 6 weeks is a total wste of time/money.

i'm 26 and my current weight is 295lbs, my goal is to increase my speed along with my strength to help my agility on the field. i have access to alot of different things also. i have a bottle of winny but i've been hold it for a few months. i was going to take omnidren 250 and the winney but the drug test is possible.

has anyone every heard of the name somatropin

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by snow_joe
    i'm 26 and my current weight is 295lbs, my goal is to increase my speed along with my strength to help my agility on the field. i have access to alot of different things also. i have a bottle of winny but i've been hold it for a few months. i was going to take omnidren 250 and the winney but the drug test is possible.

if it's a possibility your going to get tested i wouldn't use any controlled substance

just work on your diet and training to achieve your goal's

well i'm going to take something because i have 4 months before i have to report back, just trying for the best with the least side effects but maximum potential to increase ability

so how much would someone recommend to take of the hgh a week for 4-6 months just to maybe get a figure

Maetenloch is offline Associate Member
    I think you'd do better doing a few cycle of IGF-LR3, plus it's a lot cheaper. Best of all you can keep doing this during the season since they don't test for elevated IGF levels except maybe in top tier competition.

what is IFG and the other thing listed with it. it really sounds interesting

IGF-LR3, sorry what is this

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    LR3 is an analog of rhIGF-1, IGF-1 is what cause you to build muscles, but I have to agree with stocky, if you're going to be tested, I would use any controlled substance.

JohnnyB

Thread Information