Black R/T is offline Junior Member

NPP, Var, and Prop. in 5 weeks

here is my proposed short heavy cycle. its going to take place in about 6 months, after my next cycle im going to take 3 months off and hit this one. if i can figure out how to leave pictures on here i can keep a before to after log and weight gained.... almost forgot. im 24yrs old, these will be my 4th and 5th cycles, im 5'6" 170lbs, approx 18%body fat, with a 245 bench. im looking to stack about 20-25lbs on the first one and trim up and gain maybe 10more on the second, also id like to push my bench over 315. here it is:

1-5 100mg propionate eod.
    1-5 100mg nandralone phenylpropionate eod.
    1-5 100mg anavar ed.
    nolva clomid and HCG will be on hand.

the cycle that i am doing in about 2-3weeks is:
    1-12 250mg enanthate twice a week
    1-12 250mg deca twice a week
    1-4 100mg propionate eod.
    same pct as above.

any thoughts on this, good follow up cycle or no? are my expectations realistic?
    Last edited by Black R/T; 02-28-2006 at 03:58 PM. Reason: brain fart

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    if it's only going to be a short cycle like this i would shoot the prop and npp ED not EOD. keep the test prop the same and run 75mg of npp ED

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    if it's only going to be a short cycle like this i would shoot the prop and npp ED not EOD. keep the test prop the same and run 75mg of npp ED
    Agreed.

I think ED will yiled better and more keepable gains.

once again, thanks stocky.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Black R/T
    once again, thanks stocky.

no problem bro just trying to help

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    bro I'd run the HCG during your 12 week cycle at 300-500iu every 3-5 days. wanting to add 10lbs and trim up is a tall order. You need added calories to add muscle, but you need to reduce calories to trim up or lose B/F. You see the dichotomy here. The idea behind a cutting cycle is to use gear to maintain the muscle mass you already have, you don't need large amount to do that.

You could do a lean mass cycle, that will yield some mass and some fat lose, but 10lbs with fat lose is a tall order. But it can be done if the trimming up part isn't that important. Why not try and keep the fat gains to a minimum on the 12 week cycle, since you're looking to lose the fat later, if you don't gain any this time, there'll be less to lose on the short estered cycle. This is only a suggestion, you know your body better then any of us, I hope it works the way you want it too.

JohnnyB

thanks for all of that johnny, i plan on keeping the diet pretty clean throughout both cycles. losing the fat isnt the first thing on my mind, i just figured the cycle would do alot of that for me, my metabolism is high. i think i will run the hcg or possibly the nolva throughout the first cycle tho.

Xprime is offline Banned
    bro I'd run the HCG during your 12 week cycle at 300-500iu every 3-5 days. wanting to add 10lbs and trim up is a tall order. You need added calories to add muscle, but you need to reduce calories to trim up or lose B/F. You see the dichotomy here. The idea behind a cutting cycle is to use gear to maintain the muscle mass you already have, you don't need large amount to do that.

You could do a lean mass cycle, that will yield some mass and some fat lose, but 10lbs with fat lose is a tall order. But it can be done if the trimming up part isn't that important. Why not try and keep the fat gains to a minimum on the 12 week cycle, since you're looking to lose the fat later, if you don't gain any this time, there'll be less to lose on the short estered cycle. This is only a suggestion, you know your body better then any of us, I hope it works the way you want it too.

JohnnyB
    He rocks. I everytime listen is advices.

1-5 100mg propionate eod.
    1-5 100mg nandralone phenylpropionate eod.
    1-5 100mg anavar ed.
    nolva clomid and HCG will be on hand.
    I am planning to do the same cycle but for 8/10weeks. I m sure it will yield some pretty gains.

Thread Information