jgk138 is offline New Member

Test E and Tren cycle

My friend is going to be starting a cycle of test e and tren . He has some testp to jumpstart the first two weeks and then will use test e for the final 8 weeks. after the 4th week he plans to start the tren and use it for the last 8 weeks. How does this sound to you guys? He was also considering taking some other supplements (other than protein and dextrose) and was wondering what else would be good to take (non-anabolic wise). He currently is about 6' 185 lbs and 12% BF. His goal is to gain about 10 pounds of muscle and get into single digit BF. Thanks

castertroy is offline Associate Member
    i was going to do pretty much the same cycle next time, test e and tren , but add some winstrol . im interested in seeing results. my friend's on tren right now and he's an ox. id like to also know if its a good cycle idea.

supplements: add some glutamine too, when doing heavy lifting ur body needs it.

DBflash21 is offline Member
    Hey jgk138, Sounds good....lol

jgk138 is offline New Member
    thanks ill be sure to have my friend take measurements and pics when he starts i think monday...

DBflash21 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jgk138
    thanks ill be sure to have my friend take measurements and pics when he starts i think monday...
    Good bro, keep us posted

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    My friend is going to be starting a cycle of test e and tren. He has some testp to jumpstart the first two weeks and then will use test e for the final 8 weeks. after the 4th week he plans to start the tren and use it for the last 8 weeks. How does this sound to you guys? He was also considering taking some other supplements (other than protein and dextrose) and was wondering what else would be good to take (non-anabolic wise). He currently is about 6' 185 lbs and 12% BF. His goal is to gain about 10 pounds of muscle and get into single digit BF. Thanks

Needs work, i'm no expert but has your friend ran tren before? if not i hope it is tren acetate it is fast acting and he'll be able to discontinue more easily if sides are to harsh rather then a long acting esther such as tren enanthate ..also run it in the first 8 weeks not the last, tren is hard to recover from and he'll want to run the test at least 2 weeks longer then the tren..diet is the key and 10 lbs from what i understand is rather easy to gain in this cycle if diet is in check...ALSO do you know what PCT is??? and how are you planning on running it, better have all that stuff on hand before you even start imo

HUNTER1 is offline Member
    is it tren acetate or tren enanthate ? Also what dosages is he planning to run? Also I'd start the tren for the first 8 weeks of the cylce.

He was also considering taking some other supplements (other than protein and dextrose) and was wondering what else would be good to take (non-anabolic wise).
    Multivitimin
    B-6
    Flax oil

A&FGuy is offline Associate Member
    Agree with bigpup, The synthetic test in ur system with ran atlest two weeks past the tren will stabilize the gains from tren as well as giving the metabolites time to degrade so they wont be around to suppress test recovery.

Thread Information