tallyjuice is offline Member

Short Cycle EXPERIMENT

As unethical as this sounds, I have taken it upon myself to perform what I think is an interesting study. Me and two of my friends from my law school are the participants. Now, I know this in not a large group for a study, but it is all that I could muster. It is a study on spermatogenesis and low dose-short cycle protocol. I will do 3 four on/four off cycles of oral turnabol. It is slightly androgenic but decently anabolic compund, as I'm sure you all know. The 3 cycles will consist of 40mg/day, 50mg/day, 60mg/day, in that exact order. I want to look at hpta recovery as well as the recovery of spermatogenesis. The purpose of the study is to make both return to baseline figures. Funding is not a problem, so the amount of lab test that have to be performed does not matter. How should I structure PCT as well as all other aspects of the study? I would like everyones opinion, especially those with a scientific or medical background. (The sudy will begin April 1st). Blood and semen work will be done in two weeks.

tallyjuice is offline Member
    no one?

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    my opinion is GREAT!..

the more studies the better.

devildog911 is offline New Member

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    It will work to a degree but I think you may loose most of what you get between cycles... if you want results do 6 weeks of 1 or 2 compounds... then switch and do 6 of two new ones... and so on and so on... I'm really learning that this is how to keep the body growing... it's true just takes time and personal experience to build up confidence in that idea... use short estered injectables and alternate your orals 6 on 6 off... just thought I'd add my .02! hope you don't mind!

Thread Information