Everything going down hill since tren...

At least that is what it feels like. I'm into week 6 of my Test E/EQ cycle and threw in Tren Acetate about five days ago. I HAVE NOT been experiencing tren cough, insomnia, or night sweats, but my hands jitter, sort of like as if I were on clen .

I feel slower and less upbeat, the tren injections hurt like a bitch, and for the first time I'm actually getting BUMPS in my injection spot after each shot.

This has never happened before with the Test(Iranian) and EQ(LSP). The tren I'm using is supposedly a really good UGL (a lot of refs)

Can anyone else relate to this? Is any of this supposed to be normal?

Uhh...Anyone...?

TripleHHH is offline Associate Member
    wut lab makes it?

TripleHHH is offline Associate Member
    u should feel alot more powerful in the gym..heavier lifts

2deizel is offline Associate Member
    i taken tren and my injections never hurt never got bumps on my site may be dirty tren not steralized properly

Stackertoo is offline Member
    Maybe you got some dirty gear. Sounds like it could be infection.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by notanormalgent
    At least that is what it feels like. I'm into week 6 of my Test E/EQ cycle and threw in Tren Acetate about five days ago. I HAVE NOT been experiencing tren cough, insomnia, or night sweats, but my hands jitter, sort of like as if I were on clen .

I feel slower and less upbeat, the tren injections hurt like a bitch, and for the first time I'm actually getting BUMPS in my injection spot after each shot.

This has never happened before with the Test(Iranian) and EQ(LSP). The tren I'm using is supposedly a really good UGL (a lot of refs)

Can anyone else relate to this? Is any of this supposed to be normal?
    Aerobically tren is a killer......... on the pain and lumps the tren could have higher levels of solvents, powder not suspended all the way, or might be dirty. I have never felt jittery on tren.

Alex2 is offline Senior Member
    I have done a BD Tren A cycle @ 75 mg/day and the sides (mainly bad sweating and sleeping disorder) started few days after the first injection.

Probably your Tren is underdosed! How much Tren you are running?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    My guess is the bumps are coming from the amount of solvent like MM said. I don't feel jittery on tren either but the other symptoms you described I get in about week 6 from EQ. It generally goes away for me around week 8 or 9. Not sure if this is the same case with you but I would say give it a couple of weeks if the sides aren't really bad and after that start eliminating substances from your cycle if you see no improvement.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Tren kinda sucks. Very suppressive, tren cough, sweats, and get dehydrated extra easy. Never had or even heard of jitteriness.

I'm going to go to my bro's house and use some of his tren tonight. I'm only running 50mg/ed. I'll keep you guys updated.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    The only problem I have had with tren besides the tren cough when I nick a vein... is my muscles are so tight and hard that sometimes when I stretch or make a muscle I get the worst cramps.... It really sucks when it happens at night when I am sleeping... I roll over and stretch out an arm and wham.... fuking charlie horse from hell.... don't get the jitters though... but it is a cardio killer. I get winded at work quite easily now...

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Aerobically tren is a killer......... on the pain and lumps the tren could have higher levels of solvents, powder not suspended all the way, or might be dirty. I have never felt jittery on tren.

Why do you say aerobically it's a killer? Personal experience or is there a chemical reason that it makes you feel this way?

Thread Information