goodgear44 is offline New Member

Here's my story...Please Help!

Ok, so i got this gear in and the winney that i got is some underground stuff that i have never used before. It is in a 10ml bottle with a redish brownish label that says winstrol . It is from coutour labs and it has an ingredient list which includes stanazolol 50mg per ml and benzol alcohol 2% plus something else. Oh yea, and it is oil based...i have never heard of or seen stanazolol suspended in oil...

Now, before using the winney i posted a thread asking if this was legit and got a yes. So i am using 100mg eod of the winney. I threw 1cc in each delt. Wow, i was soar as crap and my delts swoll twice their size! Then two days later i threw 1cc in my right glute.

I am so soar and swollen that i cant even sit down. My glute is on FIRE!

I know winney is painful but i have thrown water based winney in my biceps before and it was nothing like this. The glute hurts more than the shoulders, which i don't understand.

My questions are... First, is this juice from couture labs legit. How is it possible that winney is suspended in oil. Why am i so unbeliveably soar and how can i continue this cycle?

Please help...as many posts as possible is appreicated...Thanx

goodgear44 is offline New Member

responce

a quick responce would be appreicated...i am due for winney today!

thanks

Thread Information