venomm is offline Associate Member

first timer seeking info on TEstprop,Enan

i jus need diff views on 2 TEst's, as im intresting in goin wit either 1 for my first cycle
    With Test prop i learn reading through diff threads that it kinda hurt where as thats not the case with test E, some says that by adding tren it'll reduce the pain(say 75mg ED),
    if i use test E how much bloatness i get(bf15.4%)as compare to prop?

thnx in advance

and sorry if it sounds like another newbie stupid post,but i did read all the stickies and even the new thread pst by themudman about diff. cycles, i even print them all too...lol..but styll...

duramaxedge is offline Senior Member
    If this is your first cycle.. Dont use Prop.. You will need to shoot atleast Every other day.. Im thinking your probably not prepared for this.. with a Long ester test like Enanthe You can shoot once a week.. As for bloating, you can take some anti's that can help combat water retention... Just do some reading on the profiles, etc and learn before you get started.
    Last edited by duramaxedge; 03-01-2006 at 10:24 PM.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by duramaxedge
    If this is your first cycle.. Dont use Prop.. You will need to shoot atleast Every other day.. Im thinking your probably not prepared for this.. with a Long ester test like Enanthe You can shoot once a week.. As for bloating, you can take some anti's that can help combat water retention. You can shoot once a week.. Just do some reading on the profiles, etc and learn before you get started.
    I would not listen to this advice. I agree that if you are just starting your first cycle you should choose Enth over Prop. But using Enth you should be injecting twice per week, 3.5 days apart to keep blood levels even and avoid bad sides. Read the Drug profiles on these two Test esters and decide what is best for your goals. Prop will have less bloat yes.

-Bino

HUNTER1 is offline Member
    good advice given by duramax, however, you might want to shoot twice a week with enanthate . 250mgs on Monday morning and another 250 mg on Thursday evening is ideal.

HUNTER1 is offline Member
    never mind, c. bino already beat me to it.

duramaxedge is offline Senior Member
    Anabolic Review Steroid Profile: Testosterone Enanthate

I agree, and I also do split my shots up Mon and Thurs. But it is possible to shoot once a week, I was stating this..

If you look at that profile.. You will read that Blood levels are above baseline for upto 8 Days.

Quote Originally Posted by duramaxedge
    Anabolic Review Steroid Profile: Testosterone Enanthate

I agree, and I also do split my shots up Mon and Thurs. But it is possible to shoot once a week, I was stating this..

If you look at that profile.. You will read that Blood levels are above baseline for upto 8 Days.
    Oh hey no doubt man. I wasnt slammin on you or anything. But I would just not suggest this for someone using roids for the first time. Sides do get high if you wait up to a week and for a first time I just wouldnt give taht advice thats all. Not that it cant be done. Cheers.

-Bino

venomm is offline Associate Member
    thats kinda feedback im lokin for, thnx guys and about readind, lately i move so have less internet time to browse but i intend to do more readin in this,meantime i was like why not ask. so if i go with test enanthate then i dont need tren as it doesnt hurt much or do i ?

You dont need tren for either, whether prop or enth. Especially if this is your first cycle. To avoid prop pain some people load injectible B12 in the same shot.

-Bino

Thread Information