Thread: Injection Site

I AM THE HULK is offline Junior Member

Injection Site

I Am A Glute Man For Injections. But Will The Quad Or Delt Get Better Circulation. Or Work Better

diezell is offline Senior Member
    ive read that the glute gets the most circulation, i dont know if i beleive that 100% i think its all the same

crane is offline Associate Member
    what are you injecting? some might be more painful than others. either make sure you work out the area right away or don't plan on doing the part for a couple days. example... i just did a shoulder shot with tne 2days ago and my should is in alot of pain. can't workout shoulders for a couple day now. won't do that again.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by I AM THE HULK
    I Am A Glute Man For Injections. But Will The Quad Or Delt Get Better Circulation. Or Work Better
    Doesn't matter bro,just shoot the gear and forget about it.No need to micro manage injections.We aren't buliding rockets here,but some ppl on this board takes things way to far....read to much into things so on and so forth...basically...EAT...TRAIN...INJECT....

Theatrix is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Doesn't matter bro,just shoot the gear and forget about it.No need to micro manage injections.We aren't buliding rockets here,but some ppl on this board takes things way to far....read to much into things so on and so forth...basically...EAT...TRAIN...INJECT....

Amen!!!!!!!

I AM THE HULK is offline Junior Member
    I Am Using Deca

Smedman101 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle

Right on Pinn! I goes to the same place anyway...its a matter really if you need to cause you have sooo much to do? Maybe dont know but just get on with it

Thread Information