Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Talking Superdrol and Halodrol???? DO they work???

I have read on some past threads that superdrol and halodrol are effective alternatives that actually contain some steroids (an article in the washington post said they had Turinabol ) and that they are pretty good as a far a gains go.

If this is true, what is the recommended cycle? Should I take a RecoveryX, Clomid, Nolva for PCT????? For how long???

Any help would be appreciated, thanks. Please don't just say "only steroids work, ba ba ba!"

Thanks,

GP

mickdiesel is offline Senior Member
    would like to hear something about this, my friend took halodrol and said it had similar pumps to sust and burned fat off like low dose clen , any vets?

Shoots, I heard from some other thread that a guy gained 7 pounds in a few weeks. Is that even possible?

Holla back,

GP

Jakspro is offline Member
    Very true... Both work, stay on for 4 weeks, Nolva, Clomid for PCT and you'll be fine... Remember to take liver protection (Both are toxic...SD being worse on Cholesteral as well) and gains will be just under 15lbs in 4 weeks. Up cals, if you use SD you'll have to really increase your Carbs, as it really works well when you do... This is all info i got from searching bro, as i am interested in both...

Also look up Phera-Plex, i say you'd have better luck with that.

mickdiesel is offline Senior Member
    yeah i heard phera plex is good too

Bump

bump and also a question - if i decide to do a four week cycle of phera - plex (so far seems like the best from the other threads I've read) how many bottles will I need?????? (assuming the bottles are 60 caps)

THANKS,

GP

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    20mg/ed for 4 weeks of pheraplex thats exactly one bottle..im using halodrol now and im on day 12 and im up 9 pounds..i love this stuff im takin milk thistle,fish oil,and multi vitamin and tribex and redkat

StringfellowHawke is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anabolios
    20mg/ed for 4 weeks of pheraplex thats exactly one bottle..im using halodrol now and im on day 12 and im up 9 pounds..i love this stuff im takin milk thistle,fish oil,and multi vitamin and tribex and redkat
    \

Are you just taking the recommended one tab a day as it says to do on the package or are you taking more.

T3/T4 GSR is offline Senior Member
    When only taking one tab of SD how do you guys take it? Split it in half and do half when you get up and half like an hour or so before a work out?

BigSwol is offline Associate Member
    Sd comes in 10mg caps. I don't think you need to split the cap, plus there is powder inside so shit will go everywhere. I've done 2 cycles of SD, and love the shit. I ran it for 4 weeks each time, and the doseing went like so..
    Week 1 20mg
    Week 2-3 30mg
    Week 4 40mg
    I gained 13 lbs the first time and kept 7, second cycle I gained 12...am in pct now and still am maintaining the weight.

BigSwol

Quote Originally Posted by BigSwol
    Sd comes in 10mg caps. I don't think you need to split the cap, plus there is powder inside so shit will go everywhere. I've done 2 cycles of SD, and love the shit. I ran it for 4 weeks each time, and the doseing went like so..
    Week 1 20mg
    Week 2-3 30mg
    Week 4 40mg
    I gained 13 lbs the first time and kept 7, second cycle I gained 12...am in pct now and still am maintaining the weight.

BigSwol

Nice gains. Is the brand of Surperdrol that you and everyone else are using, Anabolic Extreme?

Quote Originally Posted by StringfellowHawke
    \

Are you just taking the recommended one tab a day as it says to do on the package or are you taking more.
    i have been taking one tab in the morning but i was considering splitting the single tab and taking it morning and late afternoon or taking 75-100mg a day towards the end..i just dont know if anyone has had success with this

Yeah bro Anabolic extreme, I got pics up on IFL, not to send ya someplace else but if you wanna check em out.

Nice gains. Is the brand of Surperdrol that you and everyone else are using, Anabolic Extreme?

Bro your talkin bout Halo drol right? Cuz i dunno if you could slpit SD.

i have been taking one tab in the morning but i was considering splitting the single tab and taking it morning and late afternoon or taking 75-100mg a day towards the end..i just dont know if anyone has had success with this

Yeah bro Anabolic extreme, I got pics up on IFL, not to send ya someplace else but if you wanna check em out.
    I just ordered four 90ct bottles!!!!
    And one box of halodrol 50.(original formula!!!)

I hope the superdrol and halodrol are everything they are cracked out to be.
    I got the superdrol for 24.95 a bottle!!!
    And the halodrol for 52.50!!!!!

Nice grab, they are supposidly being discontinued. Try and post on the Halodrol, Id like to know if it work for ya. I also tried Phera plex and it didn't do jack squat for me.

THE_DOME is offline Anabolic Member
    sd is the real deal i am on week three and have put on 8-10lbs

Nice grab, they are supposidly being discontinued. Try and post on the Halodrol, Id like to know if it work for ya. I also tried Phera plex and it didn't do jack squat for me.
    Ya, I heard the phera plex was crap so I didn't bother.
    It will be a while before I post my results I just started a cycle.
    Here it is:
    British Dragon Tbol 40mg ED(4 tabs ED)
    Ergopharm Norandrodiol Select 300-450mg ED(3 capsules ED)
    Ergopharm Androdiol Select 300-600mg ED(2 capsules ED)
    ALRI MAX LMG -50MG ED(2 capsules ED)
    EAS MYO PRO CHOCOLATE WHEY 2 servings ED
    Plus a ton of vitamins

Cycle was originally suppose to be just tbol and Equipoise but I got scammed on the EQ so I added the other crap in as a last resort.

Quote Originally Posted by THE_DOME
    sd is the real deal i am on week three and have put on 8-10lbs
    How much has your bench press went up in that time?

Holy shit aint that alot of orals?
    Make sure your taking milk thistle, and some no flush niacin, fish oils, etc
    If the bench q was directed toward me it went through the roof, both times I cycled SD. The first time I got a personal best of 315 with ease, the second cycle of SD I hit 315x3, and tried for 345, but the spotter had to assist. Strength def went up.

My boy is on SD right now he too is in week 3 and has gained 15lbs, I like to think its cuz of his trainer , that would be me, *pats self on back*
    Ya, I heard the phera plex was crap so I didn't bother.
    It will be a while before I post my results I just started a cycle.
    Here it is:
    British Dragon Tbol 40mg ED(4 tabs ED)
    Ergopharm Norandrodiol Select 300-450mg ED(3 capsules ED)
    Ergopharm Androdiol Select 300-600mg ED(2 capsules ED)
    ALRI MAX LMG -50MG ED(2 capsules ED)
    EAS MYO PRO CHOCOLATE WHEY 2 servings ED
    Plus a ton of vitamins

Cycle was originally suppose to be just tbol and Equipoise but I got scammed on the EQ so I added the other crap in as a last resort.

THE_DOME is offline Anabolic Member
    i havnt tried to max out yet i will at the end, but as far as reps probally at least 20lbs.

Holy shit aint that alot of orals?
    Make sure your taking milk thistle, and some no flush niacin, fish oils, etc
    If the bench q was directed toward me it went through the roof, both times I cycled SD. The first time I got a personal best of 315 with ease, the second cycle of SD I hit 315x3, and tried for 345, but the spotter had to assist. Strength def went up.

My boy is on SD right now he too is in week 3 and has gained 15lbs, I like to think its cuz of his trainer , that would be me, *pats self on back*
    Yes, that is allot of orals, but keep in mind that only the tbol is liver toxic. And also keep in mind that I am only taking 40mgs of that which is below the normal recommended dosage of 60-100mg per day. The max lmg and the androdiol and norandrodiol are all NON-METHELATED. And i'm also taking less than the recommended dosage of each of those based on what it says on their bottles. So i'm hoping it won't be a problem. I just wanted a small to medium dosage of several different compounds, i'm hoping for a synergystic effect. Wish me luck, i'm only three days in so far!!
    Last edited by StringfellowHawke; 03-08-2006 at 10:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by THE_DOME
    i havnt tried to max out yet i will at the end, but as far as reps probally at least 20lbs.
    Yes, my question on how much your bench went up was directed towards you. Keep us posted. 20lb increase on reps is very good for just a few weeks.

This is so weird to hear you all talk about how SD is more effective. From all the other posts I have read everyone says, Phera plex is better and without the gnarly sides of SD. Any thoughts,

GP

Just from my exp, the PP didn't do a damn thing. So I just went with what worked, and the SD physical sides were very minimal, little bacne, increase aggression, thats about it. After Im done with pct I plan to get blood work done to make sure all esle is cool.

BigSwol

Quote Originally Posted by Growingpains
    This is so weird to hear you all talk about how SD is more effective. From all the other posts I have read everyone says, Phera plex is better and without the gnarly sides of SD. Any thoughts,

GP

e-dawg is offline Junior Member
    ive heard good things about halodrol. i'll be starting my cycle in two weeks, i'm really looking forward to it.

Stackertoo is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by e-dawg
    ive heard good things about halodrol. i'll be starting my cycle in two weeks, i'm really looking forward to it.
    Let us all know how it works.

I will be stacking mine with Prop, so I won't be able to speak for Halodrol only...

Wawa_Rules is offline Junior Member
    yeah apparently u guys haven't read my post on the member's cycle results forum. i did the 9 week pheraplex/superdrol stack with some pretty nice results.

So I started my cycle today. Pretty good so far. Felt super hungry after I worked out. Great Chest pump. I am soooo hungry.
    I am going to do 4 weeks
    20 - week 1
    20 - wk 2
    30 - wk 3
    30 - wk 4

I am taking milk thistle, niacin, EFAs, and a multi.

I hope it works,

I'll keep everyone posted

So i am on my second day and I have few questions.

1. should I take this stuff in the morning and one in the afternoon.
    2. With or without meals?

3. I have noticed that this morning my stomach felt pretty upset and I was burping like every 2 minutes... is this normal.

Please respond only if have experience. Thanks a lot.

GP

ps. I bought retain, novedex and i have tribulus for PCT. Should I really go to the trouble to buy CLomid and Nolva? Should I be taking nolva throughout this whole thing? I haven't read from anyone that nolva should be taken throughout but maybe should be taken after......HELP!

bump

get the nolva and clomid for pct..i take halodrol with food

Folsom Cellmate is offline Associate Member
    get the nolva and clomid for pct..i take halodrol with food
    nolva and clomid for pct...I think he already knows that...stop repeating what everyone else has already said man, cmon...

Quote Originally Posted by Folsom Cellmate
    nolva and clomid for pct...I think he already knows that...stop repeating what everyone else has already said man, cmon...
    he said this

ps. I bought retain, novedex and i have tribulus for PCT. Should I really go to the trouble to buy CLomid and Nolva? Should I be taking nolva throughout this whole thing? I haven't read from anyone that nolva should be taken throughout but maybe should be taken after......HELP!

he was asking if he should use the nolva and clomid for pct...so i answered his question because obviously he wasnt sure..mind your business and stop trying to slander my name cuz its not workin!

Folsom Cellmate is offline Associate Member
    many apologies

I am actually taking Phera Plex and today I took the second pill with some food and it was much better. I have been eating like crazy my stomach feels like I am on ephedrine or something. I hope that is a good thing....

Quote Originally Posted by Wawa_Rules
    yeah apparently u guys haven't read my post on the member's cycle results forum. i did the 9 week pheraplex/superdrol stack with some pretty nice results.

No, I haven't read that post. Where is it? I can't find the member's cycle results forum. Can you post a link?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information