naz-uk is offline Associate Member

wierd feeling injecting into glute

just did my 4th injection last night, did my quads week 1 and now done glutes for week 2, (250mg test e mon and thu) thing that struck me was when injecting into my glute last night as soon as i inserted the pin (21g 1.5 inch) i felt a very light, sort of sting sensation inside where the needle was and around the surrounding area, but i wouldnt describe it as painful.

i aspirated and injected slowly been about 24 hours now and not too much soreness, but just want to know what that sensation was as i have never had anything like it in my previous 3 injections???

[QUOTE=naz-uk]thing that struck me was when injecting into my glute last night as soon as i inserted the pin (21g 1.5 inch) i felt a very light, sort of sting sensation inside where the needle was and around the surrounding area, but i wouldnt describe it as painful.
    QUOTE]

I'm no docter, but it sounds like you stabbed yourself with a needle.
    Last edited by Hellmaskbanned; 03-03-2006 at 04:18 PM.

why you injecting test e twice a week..not neccessary

Quote Originally Posted by axemurderer187

Keeps blood levels more stable than once a week injections. It's not needed your right ,but doesn't hurt.

beezlebubb666 is offline Associate Member
    well seeing that its half life is 3 days id say that is adequate

Quote Originally Posted by beezlebubb666
    well seeing that its half life is 3 days id say that is adequate

Test prop is 3 days. Test e is 15 days.

yes i know im injecting myself but the previous 3 times i had felt absolutely nothing at all so doesnt make sense, surely i touched something or other?

and im doing it twice cause its better than once, to put it simple

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    well why is this not neccesary then?why would you not want to keep your blood levels stable?

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    maybe its the oil running through your muscle fibers and i even heard of it dripping close to the leg which gives a tingling sensation in the toes..i know ive heard this from many people and its just the oil dispersing itself..or maybe you went through or tore a tiny vein or capilarry and it caused that feeling

Quote Originally Posted by booz
    well why is this not neccesary then?why would you not want to keep your blood levels stable?

i mean, if that's what your going with cool..

the less shots for me the betta

yes that is a nonsense comment..not from you booz but saying that its not necessary...it is definetly the way to go and unfortunately i learned that the hard way with sust

bigggg regret

thats all fine and good if you dont like injecting and dont take this as me coming at you..but dont tell someone that its not necessary to inject test e twice a week when that is the recommended amount for keeping blood levels stabler....stable blood levels=less chance of sides

you should inj test e twice weekly mate,this will keep your blood levels more stable,which in turn will mean better gains and less sides,once a week shots of test e is not as good as splitting them up to twice weekly.

Iceman69 is offline Associate Member
    If you inject in the same place within a relatively short amount of time you could of jabbed through a little bit of scar tissue.

Nothing to worry about bro.

And I'm taking 500mg of Test E per week and jabbing on monday and thursday also.

Listen to the pro's. Twice a week keeping blood levels stable is far superior to the small amount of pain when injecting.

If anyone here is afraid of a little bit of pain they shouldn't be taking AAS in the first place.

-Iceman-

this was the first time injecting into my left glute ever, previous were right quad, then left quad, then right glute and this was my 4th shot on left glute.

well i got the feeling as soon as i penetrated, even before aspiration, so ill just assume i ripped through a vein or something, it did bleed gently for a good 10 minuts afterwards come to think of it, where it usualy just lasts a minute or 2!!

Njectable is offline Member
    so your theory is the less shots, and more sides the better? You must have some pleasant cycles

And if this sensation you felt when injecting naz wasn't painful then whats the problem? When i describe something as a sensation i would think of something pleasant. So if it was a pleasant feeling i don't see where the problem is.

Quote Originally Posted by naz-uk
    this was the first time injecting into my left glute ever, previous were right quad, then left quad, then right glute and this was my 4th shot on left glute.

well i got the feeling as soon as i penetrated, even before aspiration, so ill just assume i ripped through a vein or something, it did bleed gently for a good 10 minuts afterwards come to think of it, where it usualy just lasts a minute or 2!!
    maybe you just like being poked in the ass, whatever gets you going i guess bro.

Quote Originally Posted by motoxer23
    so your theory is the less shots, and more sides the better? You must have some pleasant cycles

And if this sensation you felt when injecting naz wasn't painful then whats the problem? When i describe something as a sensation i would think of something pleasant. So if it was a pleasant feeling i don't see where the problem is.

Needles usually sting.

Juicy Sauce is offline Member
    you should inj test e twice weekly mate,this will keep your blood levels more stable,which in turn will mean better gains and less sides,once a week shots of test e is not as good as splitting them up to twice weekly.
    i inject test-e eod.

well your perception of the word sensation is obviousely incorrect as the definition is..

a. A perception associated with stimulation of a sense organ or with a specific body condition: the sensation of heat; a visual sensation.

b. The faculty to feel or perceive; physical sensibility: The patient has very little sensation left in the right leg.

c. An indefinite generalized body feeling: a sensation of lightness.

so no i dont like being poked in the ass lol :P

and its not so much a problem, but im paranoid about the shots as i have a bit of a phobia with needles so would like to no as much as possible in order to keep me relaxed and educated, information is always good. regardless. :P

well see thats the difference between me and you, you have time to go through the dictionary and look up definitions where i do not.

Sensation based on those definitions is still something you wish to have, and not something you do not wish to have.

there is no indication of choice in those definitions, it is a physical perception of something. anyhow its now not that hard to go to www.dictionary.com type in sensation and copy and paste is it now.

ollie1 is offline Junior Member
    I know exactly what you are talking about. It is normal! It tends to sting slightly superficially initially and through out the injection. It happens to me periodically also.

there is no indication of choice in those definitions, it is a physical perception of something. anyhow its now not that hard to go to www.dictionary.com type in sensation and copy and paste is it now.
    its just something i would rather not waste my time doing

haha well this useless topic is just about as bad so lets just call it quits dude!

fair enough

Gettin Big is offline Associate Member
    no it's not necessary but injecting test e twice a week will keep plasma levels more stable, sometimes when I inject quads it goes in like butter and I don't feel a thing...then other times I get kind of a numbing weird sensation, almost like you hit a nerve, but if you hit a nerve you would be clinging to the ceiling, probably it's just that you came close to a nerve.

Quote Originally Posted by Juicy Sauce
    i inject test-e eod.
    nothin wrong with that Juice!!

trauma1 is offline New Member
    just did my 4th injection last night, did my quads week 1 and now done glutes for week 2, (250mg test e mon and thu) thing that struck me was when injecting into my glute last night as soon as i inserted the pin (21g 1.5 inch) i felt a very light, sort of sting sensation inside where the needle was and around the surrounding area, but i wouldnt describe it as painful.

i aspirated and injected slowly been about 24 hours now and not too much soreness, but just want to know what that sensation was as i have never had anything like it in my previous 3 injections???

The sciatic nerves run along the inner/middle aspect of the glutes........if you come close enough to them, your sure as hell gonna feel it......make sure your hitting the outer quadrant of the glutes to avoid further complications.

ill keep that in mind thanks. i do try to hit the outer quadrent as much as possible anyway, mainly because i cant reach anywhere else anyway!! :/

Geodogg is offline Associate Member
    hey naz, sound mormal. don't worry about it man.

never heard of anyone injecting testE less then twice a week.

Thread Information