rastling1 is offline Junior Member

Instead of T3....

I've always been told that the body uses more calories to keep itself warm then to keep itself cool. That would tell me a great weight loss drug would be something that lowered your body temp rather than raised your temp. Are there any weight loss supplements that do this? I did some seraches and couldn't find any....Would be interesting I think though.

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    your body is making you warm...not the drug. Your thinking is not right.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    yup.. your line of thought is incorrect in this case. If ur body temperature would be lower then ur metabolism is slower and less calories are burnt.. I wont go into details but u r very incorrect in thinking this way.

rastling1 is offline Junior Member
    haha. IC. i just thought that when you are cold. like in the snow for instance your body uses a ton of calories to try and keep u warm. I understand your body is making you warm not the T3...

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    u r right in that sense that if ur environment is cold u use more calories.. I cant give u any specific numbers though. If a drug would lower ur temperature it would also decrease processes that produce heat (lowered metabolism). So if the body would then compensate this u would end up at the same level where u started.. if it would lower ur temp for longer periods then less calories would be burned following my logic.. Ive never heard of any products used for this purpose though..

Thread Information