bigcity is offline Junior Member

Running novotiral

Ok heres the info,

CYNOPLUS/NOVOTIRAL (MERCK LABS) 50MCG WHEN TAKEN, IT COMES TO 50MCG. PER TAB. 20MCG. OF T-3, 100 MCG. OF T-4 PER TAB. FOR EVERY 20MCG. OF T-4 THAT YOU TAKE IT CONVERTS TO 6MCG. OF T-3. 100MCG. OF T-4 = 30MCG. OF T-3 AFTER IT CONVERTS IN THE BODY. THAT WILL GIVE YOU 50MCG. OF TOTAL T-3

Now I want to run T-3 for the first time, So not sure with these how I should run and for how long, any help would be nice

bigcity is offline Junior Member
    bump

promiscio is offline Member
    I want to learn about this too... Anybody know of it?

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    People will give you many variations on how to run T3, this is how i do it im not saying its the best but it works for me. Here goes

start off on 1 tab aday mine r 20mcgs. stay on for 4 days then up by 1 tab for another 4 days, then up by 1 tab for another 4 days , getting the idea, go up to 100mcgs 5 tabs, stay on for 10 days then go back down the way you came up.decreasing dose by 1 tab every 4 days.

some people will say no need to taper down, in my opinion be on the safe side and do it, better safe than sorry. if you can go and see your doc and get your thyroid checked, to be safe,

Ps mate post in normal writing,easier to read bro.
    gud luk hope ive been of some help.

promiscio is offline Member
    Well this particular stuff has T4 and T3 combined... Thought that would make a difference on how to run it...

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    Quote Originally Posted by promiscio
    Well this particular stuff has T4 and T3 combined... Thought that would make a difference on how to run it...
    i would run how u would take T3, T3 being stronger,doing it that way should protect you from both, but never heard of them mixed, hope it goes ok mate.

Milky87 is offline Member
    between half and two. taper up to assess tolerance and individual response

Thread Information