JuicedUp1328 is offline Junior Member

Test and the sides...

Ok so all of you hardcore "test'ers" you've finally won me over. I've looked at Var, Winny, Master, and decided why gain 10, when you can gain 20. The problem is I dont want to lose my natural shape. I'm not sure how to explain this in a better way. I've modeled for various co. (not fitness) and have a good "shape" and dont want to lose my jawline to water, and somehow want to keep the waterweight to a minimum. How can I do this, while still adding bulk to my frame. Are there ways to keep water retention low?

MiZongMaster is offline Associate Member
    taking AI's like Letro or LiquiDex will help limit the water retention

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    AI's like MiZongMaster said. Also, if your doing test, you could run prop. I find it gives me no noticable water retention, others may disagree. But you may not like the idea of sticking yourself everyday. You didn't post your stats or cycle history, which I suggest you do.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    sust didnt give me any water retention at all....

Height: 6'0
    Weight: 170lbs
    Bf: 6.5%

sorry for not posting earlier....running test would be around 300-400mg/wk?

HUNTER1 is offline Member
    what about cycle history and age?

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    500mg is more common

velvetlion is offline Banned
    If you are worried about water retention, stick with test propionate . It needs to be run ED, and the injections will be somewhat painful, but you won't see as much noticeable water retention from it. Also, run an AI throughout the cycle. Sounds like you probably already keep a pretty clean diet, but I have noticed that the cleaner I keep my diet, the less water I take on. That is probably the most important thing.

Wordsworth is offline New Member
    I've run Test Prop 100mg ED with 25mg Proviron ED and had no water retention and no gyno.

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    definately DON'T run it 700 mg/wk for ur first time! i say maybe run 70-75mg/day test prop for 10 weeks with 10mg nolva and .25 mg l-dex/day make sure u start the nolva and l-dex 2 weeks prior to first injection to buil them up in ur blood b4 the test kicks in. also maybe throw in some anavar at the end 60mg/day the last 6 weeks to help shred up even more

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Velvet is right... stick with the prop....

dont worry the jaw line will just make you look more manly

Would 100mg/eod of prop be effective? Its my first cycle and dont want to push myself too hard.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Yeah er, uh, what they said.

And...
    [JuicedUp1328]dont want to lose my jawline to water...

You're already a Test based being (man). Your jawline is how it is because of this. Only women bb'ers have to deal with mandible changes because the "new" test exposure will alter it in them.

M.

I'm not talking about it physically altering my jaw line, I'm talking about my jawline being covered by water retained by the test. I'd liek to know what test would retain the least amount of water, and what other measures i could take in preventing it.

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    It's been answered. Prop + AI (letro or l-dex). But I really wouldn't recommend prop for a beginner cycle. You still haven't stated your age. But 125mg eod or 75mg ed would probably be close to what you're looking for. Best of luck.

velvetlion is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 1buffsob
    It's been answered. Prop + AI (letro or l-dex). But I really wouldn't recommend prop for a beginner cycle. You still haven't stated your age. But 125mg eod or 75mg ed would probably be close to what you're looking for. Best of luck.
    I don't normally reccomend it for a beginner either, but for certain people with certain needs, I would make acceptions. As long as he knows what he is getting into, then I think it is all right. Might give him a bad taste for AAS from the ED painful injections, but if you can handle prop. ED, you know that you will be able to handle pretty much anything else.

Thread Information