pearljam is offline Junior Member

Help A Brother Out

Alright I recently finished my first cycle gained around 50lbs kept at least 45. Im sitting at around 12 percent Bf. So im not too bad but I want to def cut up in july. And my question is what should I run. They say test is the base of every cycle but i dont want to run a cycle for more than 8 weeks and I really dont want to shoot prop ed or eod. But this basically puts me against rule number one and two in the steroid bible since 1 im not using test and 2 i preferably do not want to inject, since prop is supposedly painful, but that also leaves me with tren ace but i dont think thats cost effective for a cutter altho i could be wrong but id rather use it in a bulk cycle. I have access to basically everything in the market. Only idea i have is maybe var at 75mg a day for 8 weeks with maybe some igf-1. Ive seen some d00ds run tbol/var but im not too sure about that but that is a possibility. Also if i have to suck it up with a test what AI should I use (which one you guys like best?)(aromasin , letro, dex) also what dosage for minimal bloat eventho im not prone at all to bloat.

Thanks guys.

Kuzin Tarell is offline Associate Member
    50 pounds off a cycle , holy shit!

brutesinme is offline Member
    what did you use?

Quote Originally Posted by Kuzin Tarell
    50 pounds off a cycle , holy shit!
    Yeah...guess i did it right haha but i think its because before i started i dieted down to 215 i was originally 230, and now im sitting at 260.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah, please post that first cycle of yours bro...

Test E 600mg 1-15
    dbol 50mg 1-6
    EQ 500mg 1-15
    var 12-16

Proper pct Nolva Hcg Creatine Modafinil

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pearljam
    Yeah...guess i did it right haha but i think its because before i started i dieted down to 215 i was originally 230, and now im sitting at 260.
    wow.. thats still alotta gains bro...

grizzly_adams is offline New Member
    what was your workout and diet like? please let me know... you must have done a lot of things right to get those kind of gains. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by grizzly_adams
    what was your workout and diet like? please let me know... you must have done a lot of things right to get those kind of gains. thanks
    bro its not like im a god send everyone is gonna be different you just have to find out what works for you which is the main reason why i think u need to wait till you are 21 to use steroids .

soccer#3 is offline Anabolic Member
    I see no one has answered ur questions yet and i really dont know what to tell u other than congrats on the gains

Quote Originally Posted by soccer#3
    I see no one has answered ur questions yet and i really dont know what to tell u other than congrats on the gains
    exactly. I just want to keep this bumped until i can get some suggestions on the question at hand.

^^^^

ShnouzedUp is offline Banned
    50lbs?! haha, be interesting to hear the comments you were getting.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You can cut on any test, its more or less all down to diet, id stick with a good test and decent diet, 50lbs from your last cycle sounds amazing you must of been like a dried sponge..

sooners04 is online now Senior Member

Sorry but I am going to have to call B.S. on the 45lbs at 12%. I would say you will be ready to compete at Mr. O after you cut to 220 with 4%bf.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i would like to see before and after pics too,i am not calling bullshit but unless you can prove this i find it extreemly difficult to beleive mate.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by sooners04

Sorry but I am going to have to call B.S. on the 45lbs at 12%. I would say you will be ready to compete at Mr. O after you cut to 220 with 4%bf.
    I agree.

215 to 260 is 45lbs not 50...while I know it is possable to gain 50lbs on a cycle...45 of it definately wont be muscle..if you did gain 45 lbs then you are holding a shit load of water and your not at 12% bf.the fact that you dieted down from 230 to 215 allows me to believe you are 260..I dieted down to 240 last yr and am now over 290 but my normal weight is around 260 so its not a big deal..you actually gained 30lbs which is still alot in the time fraim you laid out.Im gonna say 20 - 25 lbs of it is water.

take 45lbs of steak (thats alot of steak) and put it on a table..thats what 45lbs of muscle would look like if you added it...I didnt think so.

muscle_20 is offline Member
    lets see some pics man!

no one is answering your question

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    HEY i gaind 50lbs on a cycle!

of course it wass 9+months long and had 2 sessions of tren in it w/ win and dbol and gh and igf and slin and a few other things BUT HEY I DID IT!

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa

of course it wass 9+months long and had 2 sessions of tren in it w/ win and dbol and gh and igf and slin and a few other things BUT HEY I DID IT!
    lol tai my little fat titties!!i see ya sighned up for the care bears!!

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa

I don't think anyone is questioning the possiblity of gaining 50lbs. It's the probability with the stated resources that's hard to accept. Your resources and time allocation are far more understandable.

For example, can a person jump 14 Greyhound buses on a motorcycle? Yes, it's possible, but could it be done with mopad?
    Oh and for the record:
    October 25, 1975 - Defiant after the Wembley crash, Evel successfully jumped 14 Greyhound buses at King's Island in Ohio.
    http://www.evelknievel.com/bio.html

And marcus already addressed the cutting gear question above!

M.
    Last edited by magic32; 03-06-2006 at 08:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by magic32
    I don't think anyone is questioning the possiblity of gaining 50lbs. It's the probability with the stated resources that's hard to accept. Your resources and time allocation are far more understandable.

For example, can a person jump 14 Greyhound buses on a motorcycle? Yes, it's possible, but could it be done with mopad?
    Oh and for the record:
    October 25, 1975 - Defiant after the Wembley crash, Evel successfully jumped 14 Greyhound buses at King's Island in Ohio.
    http://www.evelknievel.com/bio.html

And marcus already addressed the cutting gear question above!

M.
    i understand completely i was just bored and rambling about stuff..

Quote Originally Posted by booz
    lol tai my little fat titties!!i see ya sighned up for the care bears!!
    someone pm'd me and said it was the perfect avie so i had to
    some one w/ a fat dog avie

Duster is offline Junior Member
    I dont know about 50 pounds i wanna see some before and after pics...

RMBros is offline Junior Member
    Why do a cycle to cut?

Just make sure you're getting clean gains while on and do a little maintenance off cycle.

Gee I could argue and try to prove my legitimacy but i dont really see the point. Ill just make one comment in that department i was around 7-8 bf prior to that so i gained what 15lbs of fat so that leaves me with 30lbs and 30lbs on a 6'4 frame is not as much as you d00ds think.

Anyway if anyone would like to help me out with a cutter it would be much appreciated instead of just trying to make me feel bad and disrespect me.

Gee I could argue and try to prove my legitimacy but i dont really see the point. Ill just make one comment in that department i was around 7-8 bf prior to that so i gained what 15lbs of fat so that leaves me with 30lbs and 30lbs on a 6'4 frame is not as much as you d00ds think.

Anyway if anyone would like to help me out with a cutter it would be much appreciated instead of just trying to make me feel bad and disrespect me.
    as far as i am concerned mate i have not disrespected you!and anyway disrespect!!wat are you a gangsta?behave mate!
    i was merely pointing out that i find it hard to beleive that someone could put 50lbs on in the time that you say you have and the compounds that you used.
    i still without proof find it hard to beleive.
    a cutter mate is all to do with your diet and cardio,do a search and come back with your own ideas and we will critique it for you.
    there was no flame intended with either of my posts mate!

sooners04 is online now Senior Member
    You said you already cut down from 230-215 so you probably have a good idea how to cut with diet and workout. Research some cutting cycles and the bros here will help you out. Starting out with a 50lb FIRST cycle that ran for 15 weeks AND staying at 12%bf is hard for the seasoned bros to swallow. Like booz said, get a plan, post it and everyone will help.

Haha no im not a gangster jesus i hope it didnt sound like i think i am. The two who replied are not the ones who disrespected me in any way one guy off hand said "this thread is useless w/o pics" i mean wtf does that have to do with asking advice for a cutter. Anyway how does this look

var 75mg ED 8 weeks ( I dont want to shoot ED fast acting esters and i dont want to run long esters since it takes too long to "kick in"

Goal basically to stop catabolism while dieting get around 7-8 bf again...thanks

one more time bro..
    there is no way you gained 30lbs of solid muscle,just no way.not in the time frame you mention.you went from 7% to 12%..you almost doubled your bf% and unless you had your bf taken profesional i question your estimate.most people are surprised when they find out their true bf%.most under estimate grossly.
    30lbs of steak is alot.now 30lbs of water thats a different story.

i'd like to see a pic to get a fair evaluation of what your de****g with.not a flame but unless you are a freak of nature and missing the myostatin gene.i just cant believe you

btw....

what did your cycle look like?
    & exactly how long have you "recently" been off?

Just forget about it im not getting any info i want.

post the cycle pics already big fat liar

i love your avvy booz fits ya well

:bbdouble
    Last edited by ShnouzedUp; 03-07-2006 at 11:14 PM.

DBflash21 is offline Member
    Just forget about it im not getting any info i want.
    Guys! you hurt his feelings!!!

Who cares how much he gained, just answer the man's question

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    btw....

what did your cycle look like?
    & exactly how long have you "recently" been off?
    Take a closer look, he posted his cycle

Quote Originally Posted by soccer#3
    Who cares how much he gained, just answer the man's question
    thats a big part of his question.how much he gained.he claims he gained 50lbs and kept 45.if has only been off a week(who knows,he hasnt said) then he has about 3-5 more to get all the water out and then we shall see what he really gained.he is now concerned with cutting.first I ask why,why bulk up for 15 weeks and then try and cut it..is he competeing?? if not keep bulking and growing at the young age of 23 he has alot of growing to do and he is primed to do so..so grow.he has just about doubled his bf% through his own account, so again why did he put on so much fat in 15 weeks just to diet/cut back down to more then likely where he started from...7% is pretty impressive at 215lbs why not do a clean/bulk cycle and stay lean if your only gonna bulk for 15 weeks,

I want to see a Picture of this 6'4" 260lbs 12%bf 23yo..i'd be extremely impressed if that were his true stats.

im 6'2"ish 292lbs and around 12%bf now..hell forget his pic,I'll go look at myself

Thread Information