Thread: My man

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Pixie_papercut is offline Female Member

My man

My boyfriend started a cycle about 4 weeks ago, and moody as hell! Obviously, something to expect, but is there anything to help it out?

helium3 is offline Senior Member
    take matters into your own hands or tell him to seriously might help

AllGearedUp is offline Associate Member
    He needs to control that shit himself. I get the same way sometime, but I control it, or goto the gym and release it. Sometimes I burn a fat ass J and my moodiness is history.

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    sleep with him as much as you can....................................Seriously though, he has to learn to control that shit on his own.

GearAholic is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Testsubject
    Seriously though, he has to learn to control that shit on his own.
    Exactley, I personally believe when someone decides to take it to the next level and use AAS they need to take it seriously and not to let things go to there heads.. It's out right ridiculous to see people say they have "roid rage " or whatever else they want to call there immature outbursts and childish behaviors, alot of it is just in there heads thinking they are a "bada*s" and they don't have to take any sh*t off anybody.. I see it all the time with novice users that just abuse AAS so they can take the eaiser way out and skip all the hard work and dedication that it really takes and thats a joke all on its own.. Tell your boyfriend to grow up, get a grip, or he can go kick rocks theres no reason to let AAS control your actions thats just ridiculous..

~GA

Yeah, yeah, I hear what ya'll are saying. "Blaming it on the steroids ..." I know he's moody to begin with, but this is just multiplying it all. This is his 4th cycle. And, yup, I know I'm definetely irritating him because to top it all off, I started a cycle of clen not too long ago. Adds insult to injury. What a HOT & happy couple we are!

Tell him to take his emotions out in his training, not on you, or anybody else.

joeben22 is offline Associate Member
    What is his cycle? I tend to lose my patience easier while on cycle as well I just try to remind myself why it is happening. Not sure of anything that would help alleviate this though.

I can't remember what it is that he's on. But, the sex is no problem. I'll give it and take it as much as I can!!! And, I do let him know when he's being a jerk. Oh well...it's not permanent, and he is looking pretty sexy!

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixie_papercut
    I can't remember what it is that he's on. But, the sex is no problem. I'll give it and take it as much as I can!!! And, I do let him know when he's being a jerk. Oh well...it's not permanent, and he is looking pretty sexy!
    What's his age? And has he used anabolics in the past?

~Pinnacle~

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	misc14.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	18.5 KB 
ID:	64254

Sorry i couldnt find a better picture for this... i am on too much test to see statements like "I'll give it and take it as much as I can!!!" It really makes my day longer seeing stuff like this =)

heckler45_2000 is offline Associate Member
    First just cause your boyfriend is moody doesnt mean its cause of the steroids ... I myself am in a long relationship and with or without steroids sometimes things just irritate me... But in reality Im laid back so my girl doesnt have to put up with anything like that... I joke with her all the time as Im taking steroids yet she is moodier than me... This is a typical occurence with people who tell there significant other they are on steroids no matter what the problem is its always the steroids fault... First he needs to come on here and find out it is wise to act more chilled on steroids than when clean... I always do this so my girl wont say a thing... If something by chance bothers me I hold it in when on cycle cause im not having her say steroids is the cause... I usually forget it in about ten minutes and go on my way...

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    My boyfriend started a cycle about 4 weeks ago, and moody as hell! Obviously, something to expect, but is there anything to help it out?
    This is quite simply the easiest question I have ever seen on any board!

Yes! There is something that can help him out.
    Mind you the question is from a woman about her man being on edge...nuff said?

M.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    What compounds is he running?

Wish I remembered.

lol just makes me laugh.

Hard Head is offline Member
    Smack him on the head with a frying pan just like Granny used to do to Jethro Bodine, when his shit was out of line.

velvetlion is offline Banned
    Some compounds are a little more notorious for causing these problems than others. Also, is he missing any shots? Sometimes letting your hormones go up and down can be the cause of some of this. Make sure he is keeping his blood levels stable.

Other than that, he just needs to control it. They can make you a little more intense, but it can be taken care of with just a little bit of constraint.

Iceman69 is offline Associate Member
    I'm taking 500mg of Test E per week and this is my 1st cycle. I do notice I'm a little grouchier than normal on some days but my cousin is on the same cycle so I'll just laugh about it with him and it's all good.

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman69
    I'm taking 500mg of Test E per week and this is my 1st cycle. I do notice I'm a little grouchier than normal on some days but my cousin is on the same cycle so I'll just laugh about it with him and it's all good.

i have done as high as 3500mg of test 2000mg of Deca 50mg of Dbol a week for a 15 week cycle "Dbol to week8" i was a little bit more quick to get pissed off. But i could still control it. The only things that really **** me up are Tren and Clen . Tren at about week 6 i wake up and im mad at my cornflakes.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    everyone blames it on AAS.. LoL.. gear doesnt make u cranky.. being a bitch makes u cranky...

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    make love as often as he wants

tell him he's getting so ooooooo big

and that his manhood is getting better..

and do his grocery shopping, and cooking for him to help keep him on a diet..

point of interest.. if you were to take 5-10mg var you will be alot more successful at doing as i have suggested..

good luck
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    make love as often as he wants

tell him he's getting so ooooooo big

and that his manhood is getting better..

and do his grocery shopping, and cooking for him to help keep him on a diet..

point of interest.. if you were to take 5-10mg var you will be alot more successful at doing as i have suggested..

good luck
    LOL!
    That's exactly what I alluded to ten posts earlier. Thanks for spelling it out Spy. I guarantee he'll be less moody and much more in the mood with this approach. If you do all that and he still isn't responding appropriately, PM me and let's go from there.

M.

Testo^ is offline Associate Member
    How did clen mess u up ?

Thread Information