jman82 is offline New Member

Question Reaction to Test E??

I'm on week 5 of 350-400mgs of Test E and things are on the rise...I've added 20lbs to my flat and about that to everything else...no size increase yet of course nor weight but it seems to fluctuate between 167lbs-170. But I have noticed in the past week, week and half my allergies, specifically nasal have been bothering me to the point that i've been using afrin nasal spray for awhile. I believe it to be an adverse affect that will, so I've read , subside eventually. In addition to that I've been kinda lethargic after my workouts. Could this be do to the intensity of my workouts? I'm taking in about 3000+ cals a day along with an sufficient amount of protein. So i believe diet to be in check and don't consider it an issue. Please let me know ur thoughts.

P.S. sorry for the essay

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    allergies not test LOL
    get some benedryl if its that bad

everyone thinks any thing that goes bad on cycle is kuz of AAS ... krazy kids

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    no doubt, i never heard of allergies being instigated by gear, and your calories sounds good. i think the lethargy is probably workout and diet related, right now i eat 6-10x a day coming in around 3500-4500 calories (200-350g protein), and just that in itself makes me tired (growth, energy use, repair, blah blah all take their toll--not to mention intense training)...

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    What area do you live in. Tree pollen is kicking up now. I am getting daily emails on it. Pretty soon I will have to start taking claritin until about May 15th.

jman82 is offline New Member
    Well ya I do have allergies as well as everyone to some extent...but they have never been this advanced as well as consistant and they usually dont bother me till come spring...I know some antihistamines will do the trick. But ya I was jus curious as to if the Test had any relation.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    I am in the mid atlantic region, no signs of the trees blossoming already but pollen rises even before the buds on the trees open. Right now tree pollen is over 6 on a scale of 1-12. I usually have to go on allergy medicine by the middle of this month.

Predominant pollen in my area right now is: Cedar/Juniper and Maple.

Thread Information