Hello to all fellow bodybuilders, powerlifters, and aged-ones alike! This is a very short guide to reducing pain during inje ction.

Not all tips go with each other (ie. #1 doesn't have to precede #2 or #3). You can do only one and not the others, some will try all three, while the ice will counteract the hot water.

1. Take a hot shower before injecting! This will relax the muscles greatly and aid in letting the needle slide in smoothly.

2. Put needles in the fridge. This will act somewhat like a local anesthetic, by making the immediate surrounding area numb while the needle slides through the skin and muscle.

3. (My favorite) Apply ice to the injection site for about 1 minute prior to injection. This will numb the area GREATLY and allow you to push through without worrying about the sting which bothers many people. This will not reduce gains as the coldness will go rather quickly, usually gone by the time you're done injecting. I've done this throughout all my cycles and gains have come as usual.

GOOD LUCK WITH EVERYTHING YOU DO AND STAY SAFE!