biganfg is offline Associate Member

Test E making me hungry all the time!!!!

Supp peeps,

Started test e on monday i know its way to early to notice anything but since monday i have been alot more hungrier. I am currently dieting for competition the last month and up untill then i had no problem. Is it possible that its the test already causing this hunger or just my body needing a change from the diet i have managed to have only 3 cheat meals in the last month. Also on another note i have platowed this week with my weight loss, could it have anything to do with the test or with diet??

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by biganfg
    Supp peeps,

Started test e on monday i know its way to early to notice anything but since monday i have been alot more hungrier. I am currently dieting for competition the last month and up untill then i had no problem. Is it possible that its the test already causing this hunger or just my body needing a change from the diet i have managed to have only 3 cheat meals in the last month. Also on another note i have platowed this week with my weight loss, could it have anything to do with the test or with diet??
    Try adding more cardio to your routine. SwoleCat would have a beter answer for you.

But I don't think the enan will cause your hunger to go up in just a few days. It might just be the strict diet.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    The only thing that affects my appetite is igf-lr3, and of course slin...... aas doesn't do a thing for it....

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    You may not be noticing anymore drop on the scale because you are retaining some water due to the Test. Test will help with reducing bodyfat though. Just up your cardio and drink plenty of water, use some natural diuretics, such as asparagus, and just watch your sodium intake.

-Bino

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Try adding more cardio to your routine. SwoleCat would have a beter answer for you.

But I don't think the enan will cause your hunger to go up in just a few days. It might just be the strict diet.

I did this week i up'd my cardio from 50minutes to 75-80minutes a day, i think i might have to have a couple small cheat meals to throw my body of this routine and get it to start burning again.

I was on the same boat with my last cycle it contained testE/EQ/deca /dbol but i was feeling hungery from week 2 i dont think its from the EQ i think its the test because maybe it give us so much energy that we do alot of effort while training & then we get more hungry.

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

sorry 5 times a week i do the cardio

Thread Information