Thread: Pct Queries?

R.J
    R.J is offline New Member

Talking Pct Queries?

Hi guys,

Been training for 5 years and have just plucked up the courage to start my first cycle. Im going to be doing 500mg test E for twelve weeks. After reading these treads (excellent info by the way) my question is what pct would you suggest using for this cycle? How long? dosage? etc. I asked my friends some of whom are big users but the general feedback was that no pct is needed. Surely this is not correct? Any advice would be gratefully received.
    Thanks

Not to ditch your friends....but they have no idea what there talking about. PCT is very important to every cycle. Its helps you recover from your cycle by stimulating your testes to start reproduction of testosterone . Its a key ingredient to help maintain your gains. Heres a good outline....Pheedno's PCT

R.J
    thanks slayer.

ludakris9 is offline Associate Member
    Pct is always needed bro! For pct use either Nolvadex or clomid. Nolvadex stops the conversion of testosterone to estrogen. Clomid Stimulates male natural testosterone. You also may need to use other research chems offered to curb the side effects. Good luck bro!

R.J
    I have no problems getting hold of either nolvadex or clomid, which would you suggest? Or both? Also how and when should I take them as i've read contrasting reports. Some say during cycle others say after last injection. One last thing would you say 500mg p/w is too high a dosage for a first timer? thanks again.

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    Get both. Take a little time
    and check out the PCT forum.
    You can take the nolva during
    and into PCT, but dont take the
    clomid during, save it for PCT.
    You need to read up a little more
    and that will ease your mind.You
    have come to the right place.
    BTW..
    No,500 is not too high, but
    I personally went w/400mg.

R.J
    Thanks again for the info. I honestly havent gone in to this blindly, ive read thousand upon thousand of pages and reports it's just that there are so many conflicting reports as regards time scale and dosages etc. You are right ss1476 I have come to the right place. Anyhow first shot tomorrow I'm gonna take the nolva throughout and start the clomid 2 weeks after last shot, I'll keep you informed with my progress.

Thread Information