Thread: how much HCG?

sublime is offline New Member

how much HCG?

with this cycle what would ure recomendation of how much HCG i should take and when ive only done clomid post cycle but a buddy of mine recomended HCG since its a heavy cycle thanks guys

test prop weeks 1-4 9-12 100mg ed
    cypinate weeks 1-12 400mg
    EQ weeks 1-12 400mg
    fina weeks 1-4 8-12 75mg ed
    winni weeks 6-13 50mg ed

bradbuck is offline New Member
    You can use it mid cycle to reduce the atrophy. But at the end of the cycle after your shot and before clomid definitely. 500iu a day for 10 days.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    hcg is useless, i duno why people even use it. nonetheless, when i didn't know better i used it. and i dont know where this 500iu a day is coming from, i've seen a few people saying this lately. it is between 2000-5000iu every 5th day, hcg doesn't help restore the hpta, lh, fsh, nothing...it mimicks lh and tells the testes to produce testosterone , nothing more, when the hcg is gone your back to zero lh, fsh, and above all zero test, you're better off taking clomid, hcg is only useful for cosmetic/personal issues. also you will get an immediate rise in test levels a few hours after injection and users almost notice this quite quickly, you might want to have some anti-e around as it has been known to cause gyno...good luck and as always this is jmho

alevok Guest
    3 X 5000iu every 5th day

Psycoswole is offline Member
    Only take HCG during a cycle as it will only keep your natural test levels supressed longer. Take 500ius ED for the last 2 weeks of his cycle. Wait for it and the rest of the gear to clear and hit the clomid. 300mg day 1, 100mg next 10 days, and 50mg for the last 10 days.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Hey Bro I'm looking at your cycle, 12 weeks on EQ, if you're going the 12 you might want to go 3 weeks past that with your fina and winny. It takes 17-21 days for EQ to clear the system, or cut it (EQ) back to 10 weeks, run your cyp 1 week past the EQ. Start prop 3 days after last cyp injection, with fina and winny, JMO. That way you can go right up to your clomid, you'd start 3 days after last injection.

JohnnyB

bradbuck is offline New Member
    The reason for the hcg prior to clomid is so that the testes are already back up to size and functioning , so that when the clomid is added to the solution they ready to start producing sooner once the signal from the LH hits them. And the reason for taking 500iu as opposed to large dosages is that large dosages over a period of time can desensitise the leydig cells. Plus with a smaller dose you do not have near as much worry about E and gyno. My blood tests show my E to be in the mid range of mormal after 500iu of hcg.

basskiller is offline Associate Member
    mid cycle 2500iu's every 3rd day in weeks 5 6 7

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    bradbuck and pyco are well on the money, 500iu is optimal it is more for cosmetic however I will sometimes use it right at the end of my cycle and I think it does help with post cycle recovery also saying that everyhting is personal I wouldnt advise anyone else to do what I do with clomid !

peace

Thread Information