moto is offline Junior Member

need help and opinion's

i am 6'3" with 16% body fat i am gonna take 10 weeks of deca 200 6 weeks of d bol 30 mg a day . have hcg and anti estrogens and 8 weeks of winny depot ed. i want to do this right .will it make me bloated with water ? around what week should i start my winny to keep the water down? i have been on a proper diet and doing major carido. like i said i am 6'3" 208 i need opinions on this cycle.do i do high reps lower weight or heavy weight lower reps? do i still keep pushing my carido after or before my work out. thank you on the info
    i went from 256 to 208 on a proper diet
    running and swimming melts the fat like butter

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    400 mg deca per week for 10 weeks
    50 mg of winnie every day weeks 3-8.
    ---Kinda Cutting---

or

400 mg deca per week for 8 weeks
    some kind of test (enanthate or sus)... 10 weeks
    d*ball first 4 weeks.
    ---Bulking---

Take your pick.

SHOT is offline Associate Member
    I woudl change the deca with eq myself...

this is rather a weak cycle but this is what i would do...

50 mg ed winny from weeks 1-8
    eq 400 mg weeks ..weeks 1-10

Mike Guest
    I would agree with SHOT cept I would run winny for only 6wks and I would run it so it ends at the same time or after the EQ and not before

SHOT is offline Associate Member
    Yes its safer to run the winny for 6 weeks i just get better gains from 8 weeks

as for the eq i woulldnt even run it for 6 weeks...but im sure mike means start it at week 4 and run it till week 10.....

i liek to start it week 1 in this cycle....and i ran the eq longer cause i think 10 weeks is best for eq.

thanks for the reply

thanks for the info but why run the eq insted of the deca ? and no one said anything about thhe d bol.

DecaDurabolin is offline New Member

Re: need help and opinion's

Originally posted by moto
    i am 6'3" with 16% body fat i am gonna take 10 weeks of deca 200 6 weeks of d bol 30 mg a day . have hcg and anti estrogens and 8 weeks of winny depot ed. i want to do this right .will it make me bloated with water ? around what week should i start my winny to keep the water down? i have been on a proper diet and doing major carido. like i said i am 6'3" 208 i need opinions on this cycle.do i do high reps lower weight or heavy weight lower reps? do i still keep pushing my carido after or before my work out. thank you on the info
    damn how is that possible, i am 6'3 and at 16% bf but i am 190lbs, i think my measuring method is wrong

can u see a 6pack on yourself? and what size are your arms?

thanks.

it all in the legs

i am not skinny just cut up have a little skin on my stomach. my arms are a around 18 an half.i concentrate a lot on my legs and carido and diet . i am in the reserves so i run alot. I gonna hit d bol deca and to try to bulk up then hit the winney and do killer abs.this will be my first cycle so i am curious about how much gains with deca 200 a week 1-9. and d bol 35 mg a day weeks 1-6 and kick the winny depot ed weeks9-14. need some answers fellas?
    i would do deca 400 a week but i only have 200 for 9 weeks

Gilster is offline Member
    The eq or deca weeks 1-10 400mg/W
    I would run the dbol weeks 1-6 30mg/ED
    The winny I would run weeks 7-12 50mg/ED
    This overlap of winny will help you harden and maitain your gains. It will help get rid of the water too which is what I believed you wanted.

This is what I did and I am very happy with my gains. The winny dried me up nice and I have kept 27 lbs of lean mass while dropping my BF%. I am also still gaining 1 week after clomid ended.

I would also add some test in there at 500mg/w if I were you. It is great for mass, strength, and agressiveness. This is what I did instead of dbol. Dbol gives a great deal of water retention.

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    run equip at 600 mg a week winny at 100ed and dbal at 50mg per day

Thread Information