Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    At 1250 mg of var, you have enough to run 50 mg/day for 25 days.
    This is barely enough to work with. Can you get enough to do at least 50 days?

25 mg var? What lab?

Sir Auron is offline New Member
    I have been taking 60 mg ED since Wednesday now, should I expect any strength gains tomorrow when I work out, or is that too soon?

I guess it would be too soon. If I'd run Clen with Var, would that lower Var's effect?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Auron
    I have been taking 60 mg ED since Wednesday now, should I expect any strength gains tomorrow when I work out, or is that too soon?

I guess it would be too soon. If I'd run Clen with Var, would that lower Var's effect?

You haven't worked out since Wednesday? How many days are you training?
    You may notice some strength gains, but nothing drastic. The mind can be a powerful thing, though.

The Clen shouldn't hurt your gains as long as you eat like an animal. Eat amall meals with lots of protein all day long.
    (Best nighttime snack, Cottage cheese, Apples, scoop of Cassein protein)
    You'll see real results in about 2 weeks. With Clen, you'll probably notice changes in the mirror by then, but don;t expect much extra muscle density the first week.
    Last edited by MAXIMA5; 03-19-2006 at 01:20 PM.

I did work out on Thursday and Friday, but figured that it would be way too early to expect anything that soon. I work out 4 times a week.

I eat 7 times a day. I just want to run clen for a couple of weeks, to lower my body fat. And then I'll only run Var for 7 weeks before running clen and var for a couple of weeks at the very end of the cycle (before PCT).

I'll run clen and nolva for the first couple of weeks of the PCT, and then take only nolva for the remaining two weeks of the PCT.

Does that sound sensible? I'm just afraid that I won't get the full effect of Var if I run clen at the same time.

Something like this:

1-10 Anavar @50-60mg ED
    2-4 Clen @ 40 mcg ED
    8-10 Clen @40 mcg ED

This is all before PCT.
    Last edited by Sir Auron; 03-19-2006 at 01:32 PM.

I would just run pct until you feel 100% again. Anavar won't shut you down completely.
    I would wait for booz, swift, marcus, jay, or someone with more experience than myself to comment on your last post.

lemons is offline Associate Member
    underground lad its legit

Well, I'm on my second week of the cycle now. Weighed 89 kg before I started, and I weighed myself today and the weight was the same.

In any case, I took 20 mcg of Clen today. Haven't really noticed any side effects. So does anyone know whether clen will reduce the effect of var or not?

DeputyDawg is offline New Member
    Hello all

NEW here. Just got my first shipment of legal anavar

I am looking for time of day to take. Most posts suggest splitting. However mine came in 50mg capsules, not easy to split

I leave house daily 5am for gym with a 30 minute commute. I also take synthroid at wake up time. so it was suggested synthroid when i wake up then the anavar either when i get to the gym or after

thoughts?

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by DeputyDawg View Post
    Hello all

NEW here. Just got my first shipment of legal anavar

I am looking for time of day to take. Most posts suggest splitting. However mine came in 50mg capsules, not easy to split

I leave house daily 5am for gym with a 30 minute commute. I also take synthroid at wake up time. so it was suggested synthroid when i wake up then the anavar either when i get to the gym or after

thoughts?
    This tread is 11 yrs old. Start a new thread. You'll get more response.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information