Folsom Cellmate is offline Associate Member

Frontloading on next cycle...

For my first cycle of Test E (for the course of 10 weeks) I frontloaded the first week at 1000 mgs and then dropped the dose down to 500 mgs for the rest of the cycle as I had read in numerous threads that this can help bring the test levels up earlier thus a quicker reaction to the Test. Anyways I split the dose at 500 mgs into two injection during the week...I saw good results from the cycle (187 to 198 of quality gains after pct and its been 3 months since I finished my pct)...Im thinking of starting a cycle at the beggining of summer consisting of Test E and perhaps adding EQ(running the test 12 weeks at 500mg and the EQ at 300mg at 10 weeks), and was wondering if splitting 1000 mgs per week into 4 shots in 1 and a half day intervals would help the frontloading process any more than the two 500 mg injections I did during my first cycle (just curious if it helps stablize the test in your blood more evenly).....

sorry if this unclear, if it is let me know and I can edit the post to help out...thanks for the help

thanks

wouldn't make a noticeable difference. you can also frontload the eq.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    This isnt in reference to the frontloading, I have heard mixed reviews and wont do it myself because I really dont think it will make much of a difference and like the reults I am gettin without doing it. Anyways you just mentions you were thinking of running a cycle as:
    1-12 Test E
    1-10 EQ

Im glad to see that you are running the Test at not only a higher dosage but for a longer amount of time. However, I really think that EQ should be run at least 12 weeks. So I would personally bump both up for an extra 2 weeks, it wont make any other differences and still wont be too long, so if you are someone who hates the pain of HCG you still won't HAVE to use it on a 14 weeker.

-Bino

I have heard people who are adament about using the EQ for 12 weeks and no less, but wasnt sure if I wanted to run the Test 14 weeks as it is my second cycle... During the first cycle I ran of Test I only experienced a slight acne problem, and I was a little restless at times (doesnt neccesarrily have to do with the Test as I know it could have been something else that caused it) so Im not too conscerned about using for 14 weeks...

As for the frontloading I cannot say whether or not it effected my gains because it was my first cycle (the Test kicked in strong at the end of week 6) so I may opt to go without this time through...I will excercise patience during this cycle thanks in part to your advice...

thanks for your help

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Folsom Cellmate
    I have heard people who are adament about using the EQ for 12 weeks and no less, but wasnt sure if I wanted to run the Test 14 weeks as it is my second cycle... During the first cycle I ran of Test I only experienced a slight acne problem, and I was a little restless at times (doesnt neccesarrily have to do with the Test as I know it could have been something else that caused it) so Im not too conscerned about using for 14 weeks...

As for the frontloading I cannot say whether or not it effected my gains because it was my first cycle (the Test kicked in strong at the end of week 6) so I may opt to go without this time through...I will excercise patience during this cycle thanks in part to your advice...

thanks for your help
    No problem, also if you had some acne problems you should head over to the AR Spa, there are some good threads on different approaches to clearing up skin there. If you are proactive (no pun intended) in your approach to staying acne free I'm sure you will be fine.
    Good luck.

-Bino

thanks for the info i'll definately check that out...I definately dont need acne messing up my vacation at Panama City Beach this summer...

"proactive" lol... I hate those commercials

thanks bro

Thread Information