Thread: Naposim

BigChris is offline Junior Member

Naposim

I know very well that timing varies from person to person in terms of how long it takes for gear to kick in…but could some of you who’s used Naps before please give me an indication of your personal experiences? Usually dbol (for me) goes into full swing in week two…but I have not had any significant effect, even though I am taking a very high dose.

Thanks
    Chris

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by BigChris
    I know very well that timing varies from person to person in terms of how long it takes for gear to kick in…but could some of you who’s used Naps before please give me an indication of your personal experiences? Usually dbol (for me) goes into full swing in week two…but I have not had any significant effect, even though I am taking a very high dose.

Thanks
    Chris

i only ran dbol once, and it was naposim. that sh_t kicked in real quick, as in noticable results after a week tops, and that was only at 25 mgs ed. if you've been taking the naposim for over two weeks and you're not seeing anything, then its likely that you got fake gear. real naposim is strong and kicks in right quick. can you post pics of the naps, and the packaging they came in?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Used them many times along with other makes, they always kick in for me within 7 days, nap gear is a good product along with any dbols so long as it contains what its suppose to, possible you could have fake gear? how long have you been on it and hows the diet?

muscle_20 is offline Member
    never run naps but a guy i work with was taking 10 of them twize per day(100mg per day)and i could really not see much happen to his body....his was probablly fake as i have heard alot of people seem to like naps(on this board)but in real life i have never met any one who gained well on naps.

theres two ways i know of to determine if your naposim is real or fake. first of all, the triangle that is etched in the tab of real naposim is very thin. ive seen fake naps where the triangle indentation was rounded and pretty thick. another way is to look at the top of the blister packaging. real naps should have an indentation, kinda resemling the fluid resevoir in the tip of a condom. (i guess indentation is a bad description, cause its pointed outwards, not in)

Thanks for the info guys…I am currently running 150mg per day, just stared week 3. I have not had great results compared to other times I ran dbol (at much lower dosages!) I’m running it with high dosages of test cyp and boldenone …but off course I do not expect anything from the test or bold for at least another 2 weeks minimum. Diet is solid as per usual so it can’t be that…

As far as packaging is concerned – they all fit your description – got the dent outwards (the dent is very small and right in the centre) , got thin triangle lines, the packaging looks exactly like the other pics I have seen on the board (and the net – it is the ‘new’ Naposim packaging), my supplier is really trustworthy…shit knows what’s going on!?

150mg dbol .........thats a hell of alot!it must be fake man no two ways about it!

I just switched to Russian dbol ...will see what the difference is.

Man I am disappointed. If they are fake I will need to give the bastards who did the job credit for quality...it is incredibly well done to the finest bit of detail (that's why I still can't believe that they are fake!)

I'll post a pic as soon as I can...some guys might need it in the future if these do turn out to be fake...

well i couldnt see any dbol of proper dosage/quality not doing some thing drastic at that dose!i get a great effect of 25mg of indian proanabol!

bigtwin is offline Associate Member
    i took 30 mgs a day and noticed an increase in a week, it works. should be a small white pill with a triangle on it, at least mine were. 100mg and 150mg a day? thats a organ failure if i ever heard one.

Ok guys so I said that I was going to switch to Russian dbol in order to see if the Naps I have are fake...

I can honestly say that, after only 3 days I can already see/feel a huge difference. I did a proper search on these 'new' Naps and found various people complaining on different boards about them (german, etc)

I'll include a pic of the 'new' naposim - it is apparently a new design and these idiots clearly got the print and tools to fake it! (I did not take the pic myself as I returned all my stuff)

So yeah, I started with my normal 50mg ED dose and eventually upped it to a solid 150mg ED for almost two weeks - with almost no effect. I am now back to 50mg ED which is doing the trick.

Like I have said before ->they look real to the finest bit of detail...but the phuckers did absolutely nothing
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Naposim-naposim.jpg  
    Last edited by BigChris; 03-15-2006 at 02:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BigChris
    I just switched to Russian dbol ...will see what the difference is.

Man I am disappointed. If they are fake I will need to give the bastards who did the job credit for quality...it is incredibly well done to the finest bit of detail (that's why I still can't believe that they are fake!)

I'll post a pic as soon as I can...some guys might need it in the future if these do turn out to be fake...

thats really too bad bro. im sorry that happened. im shocked that they managed to make them look exactly like the real thing. damn scammers are getting better at what they do

Luvinit is offline Junior Member
    I have used Naposim several times and like it over tai because I get less acne and better results. I think the dosing of it is much more consistant then tai. So that really sucks that you got screwed on it!! And any D-bol (that works) you take upwards of 50mg gets pretty hard on liver, hair and all other sides.

Thread Information